Caths Diary.......once and for all!!!!

Hehe I like that plan...."oh you wouldnt like this...trust me" :D
I know I always thought that chinese would just be off limits no questions, can never really believe it is as low as Im told, doesnt stop me eating it though heehee :p.
When I got my WW calculator and was going mad with the pointing everything in my house I found out that a pack of noodles that I had always counted as 4.5 points was actually...........10 eeeeek :eek: lmao I still lost weight every week though....wonder if I would have if Id known lol :D

i used to live on supernoodles when i was at school.. no wonder i'm such a tubso haha :D the low fat chicken supernoodles are nice but i still think they're nothing for the points they are! :(

Woooooohoooooooo for chupa chups :D I think all the flavours are the same 0.5 points. All the ones in the variety pack are but Im not 100% on other flavours.....you know the ones in the shop like a chupa chup tree? (which I really want for my house and may just have to smuggle out of a shop under my jumper some day :p)

Wow Im gona have a list going to the chinese this week lol Gona have to get in some extra APs so I can try all these nummy delightful dishes lol :D:character00254:(I know thats a pizza but I thought the lickle yellow guy was sooo cute :rolleyes::p)

I shall tell Hector you said hi Claire lol :D

chicken and mushroom is also tasty :D (3 points)

Ah tis true though ya cant beat a big bowl of lovely spicey wriggley noodles yum :p Are supernoodles the lowest in points? Im in the mood for them now lol but shall stick to my choc and banana sandwich :D

the low fat ones are still about 5 points i think they are? dont quote me on it.. not sure on other ones.. however give me a mo and i shall run into the kitchen and find out what the sainsburys basics ones are :D x

8 points! bloomin heck, used to eat two packs of them LMAO! :D (shouldnt laugh, very serious offence! :p)

LMAO What the feck are they putting in them?? lard??? cos the teeny tiny tesco ones (that prob wouldnt even fill Hector up) are a whopping 7 points :eek: My cousins delighted cos hes just acquired a cupboard full of food this week for free lol

Week 2 - Day 5
Bfst: 2 slices WW wholemeal bread (2), nutella (1.5), tea+soya milk (0.5)
Lun: 2 sweets (0.5), 3 plums (0.5), mullerlight (1.5), nectarine (0.5)
Din: Southern fried chicken (3.5), stir fry (0), olive oil (1), WW bar (1.5), diet orange
Tea: WW wholemeal braed (1), banana (1), nutella (1), tea
Snacks: WW cheese puffs (1), chupa chup (0.5), snack-a-jack (1.5), 5 raw carrots , 3 plums (0.5)
Total: 19.5/20

Week2 - Day 6
Bfst: 2 white bread (WW gone mouldy grrr :mad:) (3), nutella (thankfully not mouldy :D) (1.5), tea +soya milk (0.5)
Lun: 2 white bread (3), low fat coleslaw (1), ham (0.5),lettuce, tea, 2 sweets (0.5)
Din: Southern fried chicken (3.5), stir fry (0), olive oil (0.5), diet orange,
Total: 14/20

Morning.....

Just popping by to say Have A Good Day xx

Thanks on the Aldi tip hun! My sis is now on costco chuppa chup duty. And am so glad to hear that they are all the same points. When I worked in a sweet shop many moons ago I had a chuppa chup tin in the shape of the old milk containers and it was full of delicious lollies. Thinking of asking my old boss (sweet shop owner) if I can buy them in bulk from her lol! Them and tangy toms :D:D

Have a lovely day

xx

lolol @ you ladies and your chup a chups! :D

shame about your bread Cath, i find the same happens with me, hence why i just eat less bread and share the normal stuff with OH.. he eats SHED loads of the stuff.. really need to wean him off! :p

Grrr couldnt get online aaaall day today :mad: Withdrawl symptoms now easing lol :p

Thank you Fitz I did indeed have a lovely day and hope yours was brill hun :D

Oooh Claire that is an amazing idea on the wholesale.......you could start a WW chupa chup black market with cutprice prices for those in the know heehee :D
I must go and pick up some of the diff flavours now youve reminded me. Ill be heading to the counter with my 50 lollys yum :p

Rach I am actually in love with chupa chups lol theyve cured my nighttime snacking so now thats sure to help with the flab removal on my tum hehe :D

Like an eejit I never checked the date on the WW bread and it was actually dated the day I bought it but I really should cut back on the bread cos Im not used to eating it at all, like I had 3 sandwiches in one day last week lol but still lost the 2 lbs so Ill see how I do this week and cut down accordingly :D;) Im the only one who eats wholemeal in the house and have been nicking everyones white bread the last 2 days :p

Week 2 - Day 7
Bfst: 2 white bread (3), nutella (1.5), tea+soya milk (0.5)
Lun: mullerlight (1.5), alpen light bar (1), apple (0.5)
Din: spicey turkey (2), stir fry (0), diet orange (0), WW choc bar (1.5)
Tea: WW biscuit (1.5), snack-a-jacks (1.5), tea,
Snacks: 5 raw carrots, fruit pastilles (2), chupa chup (0.5)
Total: 17/20

Woohooo WI in the morn cant believe Ive two weeks done already.......

Last edited:
Claire thank you sooo much for the rep yay :D
Just realised theres one from Fuzzy too (I am a bit slow lol), thank you hun :D

How do I rep people btw?
Oh and how do I get a profile pic up under my name?
Thanks guys :)

OOOMMMGGGG I lost 2lbs again :D I never lose more than that after the first week so am delighted. Well the scales actually said 10.4 so that would have been 3lbs but I dont believe them lol and am just gona count it as 2lbs. So if its still down next week Ill still have a loss and if its a sts at 10.4 again I still get to count a loss which will help psychologically to keep my spirits up lol :p

Claire I saw a chupa chup tree in the shop today and thought of you :D Got some orange flavour ones yum :)

Got the WW black bean ready meal today so might even have that instead of my usual chinese this Thurs and be really good, and just have a tiny taste of some of the others meals to see if I like em :p
Im sooo in the zone now heehee if I could keep at 2lbs a week for another while then Ill be well on my way to my xmas goal yay :D

Hope everyone is having a great day
Cath xox

Well done on your loss hun! :D You're doing fab!

LOL at the chupa chup tree :p I'm hoping my sister can get me some fab ones from costco yum yum

How was the WW meal? I'm not a black bean sauce fan but it's been many years since I had it. Maybe I should give it another go.

Hope you have a lovely day

xx

well done on your loss hun thats fab :D to rep people, click on the little scales (Between the grey dot and the red warning triangle)

and to put a pic up, click on User CP and choose Edit / Change avatar i think it is :D x

Helloo

Congrats on the 2lb loss !!! That's fab!!

Chupa chups ..mmm are they 0.5 for the normal ones or the low sugar ones??

Have a great day!
Twigs
xx

Well I havent been on in a while cos Ive been in hosp. Just popping in this evening for the first time in bout 2 weeks so will try to get round to say hi in everyones diaries soon.
Have my WI Tues morn and am expecting quite a big gain cos Ive done nothing but eat since I went into hosp. BUt back to normal now (well as normal as I get anyways :D ), so hopefully cos it went on in such short time it willl come off quick too.......right???......pulllleeeeeeasssse :p

Hope everyones doing well and chat soon
Cath xox

Good luck for WI! :) xx

Back