cathy's diary...is starting to TRY maintain...oh crap lol

gemma look up a couple of posts...I put on flaming three this week!! really not impressed!!

like i said in ur diary have been looking at lighterlife!! worked out that if i started in sept id be finished the 14weeks by start of dec so could be nearly at goal by the!! would love to start it though and have my fella behind me 100% so gonna have a big heart to heart with him!! cause hes at work everyday he doesnt see my strugles with food cause when he is here im brill haha (eat three bags of tayto in one go? no way ha)

ah i dunno have to weeks to think bout it any ways!!

Do what you feel you need to hun,i fort cd would be the best for me but i am finding it so hard as i have done this b4 :)

gemma was ur weight before u started cd 13.3 or were u bigger?
see thaqts why if i am doing any it wil be lighter life case ive done cd and lipotrim...ops ha!!!

on a good note though my mam is taking taigh for the night (first night ive been without him in his 3 and half yrs) so will be...weird!!
well prob just get a movie and chinese but told bf wanted to be brought out for meal but dont mind if we dont!! just nice to have house to ourselves...even though having a full house doesnt stop him ;) (bad when taigh counted 9 "bruises" on my chest this morning ha)

gonna be sooo weird without taigh hes going at 5 to night and not back till the morn...flipping heck ha :)

Have a great evening,when i first started the diet i was 13.13 now i am 11.10 but i did get lower on ww but put a bit back on,really thinking what to do now?

i honestly think u should keep going with cd. u thought about it alot and u joined back for a reason so do one full week and then see if u can keep going for longer than a week!! its ur choice hunni but i do think now u started the cd keep going

ok just wanted to let everyone no...i have my bf convinced that i basically need to do lighter life!:)
he says hedoesnt agree with them but will 100% support me when im finding it rough for the first week!!

i no ive tried most of the other vlcds but hoping this one will push me...im so fed up!! my self esteem is in tatters and my eating is gone again through the roof (waiting on my curry now ha) like i stuck to ww this week and was UP 3 so that in my opinion means ww is def not working for me!! ive been fiddling around with ww for 3yrs this yr and although still have complete confidence in the diet just not its me any more!!

so have emailed the councillor and prob will ring her mon and go to the info meeting hopefully this week, and then start next week!!
so from mon on gonnas try do points but cutting down on carbs to help with lighter life!!

i want to have a gorg dress for xmass haha

Hey Cathy ... sounds like your having a tough time at the moment and as ive said to others you need to do whats right for you at this moment in time! ...
dont leave us completly though it would still be great to hear how your getting on with things !
xxxx

Hey Cathy ... sounds like your having a tough time at the moment and as ive said to others you need to do whats right for you at this moment in time! ...
dont leave us completly though it would still be great to hear how your getting on with things !
xxxx

oh no dont worry ill def keep ye uptodate!! have gotten the lighter life councillors no and gonna give her a ring tomorro to organise the introduction meeting...hopefully this week..and start then next week!! really excited haha

You must do what works for you hon and that will be different for all of us. Glad your OH is supportive. Mine is mourning the potential disappearance of my boobs ;)

Morning Hun,
How was your weekend,shame littlen would not stay at his grandparents,so you didnt get your piece and quiet,what have you been up to over the weekend?
I hope your ok xx

You must do what works for you hon and that will be different for all of us. Glad your OH is supportive. Mine is mourning the potential disappearance of my boobs ;)

oh thats a major topic but if im honest cause im fartin bout for so long mine are almost gone any ways! well when im lying down ;) ha

Morning Hun,
How was your weekend,shame littlen would not stay at his grandparents,so you didnt get your piece and quiet,what have you been up to over the weekend?
I hope your ok xx

i no i was only kinda raging though cause kinda expecting it!!
had a lovely weekend fella was off all sat and sun cause hes starting double shifts (day and night) for couple of weeks so was lovely having him off for the couple of days!!
bringing the bab to see a healer today hes back having trouble sleeping his rash is back and hes very tempermental so gonna try it again to see if it helps...i did the first time...hopefully!!

been relaxed diet wise till i hear from the lighter life councillor so not eating loadsa dirt but meals!! hjope everyones ok

Hey Cathy ..

sorry to hear your littleun isnt 100% .. Hope it works again this time round for you :) ..

Hey Cathy ..

sorry to hear your littleun isnt 100% .. Hope it works again this time round for you :) ..

thanks hunni. had him over still okish but the real test will be to see if he stops acting up when it comes to school! having hardship ha
hope ur doing ok hunni, i have my introduction meeting on thurs for lighter life..cant wait woohoo!!

thanks hunni. had him over still okish but the real test will be to see if he stops acting up when it comes to school! having hardship ha
hope ur doing ok hunni, i have my introduction meeting on thurs for lighter life..cant wait woohoo!!

Bump!

Oooh good luck for LL.

Hope your little'un is alright x

haha thanks emma xxx oh hes grand been a bold biddy but hell get out of it soon ha
going docs today to get my ll form signed and starting mon morn!! so from today cutting down on carbs but thinking kinda in points again fore the couple of days cause again im back to 14 st 3lb!!! aaaagggghhhh :(
have told everyone im doing ll just so they cant try force me to eat! ha

Good luck with LL :)

thanks starlight really excited and cant wait!! adding back in my water to today just so can get used to it even though finding it hard to cut out carbs ha

Back