cathy's diary...is starting to TRY maintain...oh crap lol

I used to be a lager lout! but im now a posh vodka and cranberry or vodka and diet lemon and lime drinker lol ....
saves me some points lol

hey gemma and paula, im doing grand this week, bar sat night with the drinking ive been really good all week so hopefully ill loose something but i always seem to sts if i drink so really hoping i get something off!! cant weigh in till thurs so hopefully itll give me a couple of days to move the scales haha and make some progress towards my august goal!! even though supprisingly ive nearly passed my inches goal and its only the sec week!! i might remeasure myself tonite cause cant get to the wi!!
also i lasted the HOLE DAY off diet coke yes was drinking just water so hoping i can keep this up again today!!
had exactly my 23points yes so hoping i can manage to do this everyday now without saving or going over b cause it will keep my points constant everyday!!
today the babs home from creche so just going to bring him town for a walk and to get out!! only had 3points so far so thats good!! and a pint of water!! and just realized me and the fella getting on REALLY well the last cuple of days no picking at each other so thats deadly!!

i like the vodka and red bull or diet coke but if i drink lots of diet coke on a night out i feel mank the next day!!all bloated and stuff!!
hope everyones feeling ok today xx

Your doing great hun,make sure you let me no hoe you do,im gonna get my arse back in to it and get back on ww tommorrow xx

oh i will gemma dont worry!! if i loose anything even half ill be in my element!!!
wannabe its so addictive aint it? im on my sec day without it keep going to get a drink but stopping myself woohoo xxx

4 cans?? id easily down a 2litre bottle maybe more some days!!! well no coke today...todays going wooohooo!!

ok and just measured myself and in 2 weeks ive lost 7 inches...fricking hell!!! is this actually poss?? feel so cool been able to say this!!! and i still have 5.5 points left!

4 cans?? id easily down a 2litre bottle maybe more some days!!! well no coke today...todays going wooohooo!!

ok and just measured myself and in 2 weeks ive lost 7 inches...fricking hell!!! is this actually poss?? feel so cool been able to say this!!! and i still have 5.5 points left!

Wow! Well done you! Thats bloody amazing! x

awh thanks hunni!! was so delighted, cause that is 19inches in 2 and half months!! (although my fella said he cant see anything:mad: haha)!! cant seem to get my calfs down though think ive only lost 2 at most on them which is really annoying cause they are ne of MY areas! ha

i have to say i HATE wednesdays for ww! the house is usually empty for good foods and although there is no sweets i find it hard not to go over my points on a wed! think this is why its good im not wi till tomorro bcause maybe ill be able to control my eating on a wed this week!!
im nervous and excited to wi tomorro ....ugh the wait! ha

oh and 3rd day off diet coke!! miss it at times but like the fact that im drinking loadsa water!!:D

well it depends on the shop but last outfit i bought (bout a week ago) was in size 14 top and jeans so this is def down since last time which is deadly!!hold a lot of my weight on my stomach (kid ha) and dont have much of a bum so im weird shaped haha

Hey Cathy ... My grrr area is my calves to! i cant buy normal boots cos they are to chunky! lol .....
well done on the inch loss to thats amazing :D

awh thanks hunni!! was so delighted, cause that is 19inches in 2 and half months!! (although my fella said he cant see anything:mad: haha)!! cant seem to get my calfs down though think ive only lost 2 at most on them which is really annoying cause they are ne of MY areas! ha

i have to say i HATE wednesdays for ww! the house is usually empty for good foods and although there is no sweets i find it hard not to go over my points on a wed! think this is why its good im not wi till tomorro bcause maybe ill be able to control my eating on a wed this week!!
im nervous and excited to wi tomorro ....ugh the wait! ha

oh and 3rd day off diet coke!! miss it at times but like the fact that im drinking loadsa water!!:D

WOW! I havent even measured inches! I must do that soon! Aah thats men isnt it!

Aww, they will go in time hun! x

Diet coke is the spawn of the devil! ......... when i was a single mum i used to drink a big bottle every day! eeeekkk .....
But since being with mark i have 2 glasses a day and he usually has 2 pints! Its really bad! ...
squash just doesnt cut it lol .. altho i do try to have at least one glass of juice a day :D

sara i hated wed cause all the crap food is left haha i do my shopping on a thurs morning!!
awh thanx gemma ....but def do need to loose it spec on my baby belly :( haha

starlight, pixie im the same was drinking at least 2litres a day...it is sickening like!! i still havent given in and drank any although drank a small bottle of diet 7up...was rank haha

oh and i weighed in today...and soooooooo not impressed!! bar the drink this week ive not once went over points...and i lost NOTHING!! i sts. im so dissappointed!! like what the frick!! :( its sooooo annoying

Back