cathy's diary...is starting to TRY maintain...oh crap lol

thanx girls just thought like what the frick spec cause i have been perfect and gave up butter and diet coke...like come on ive made sacrifices haha
havent pointed today but know from the food i ate im not over them, gonna just have my dinner in couple of mins (southern fried chicken with bread...yum) then me and the fella bringing the bear of a dog (ive a st bernard) for a walk...love the last couple of nights my fellas home really early eg 5 (him been a farmer to him 11 at night is earlier) so its been so fab having him home for couple of nights spec cause ill be going back to college in 3 weeks and hell be taking on longer hours so its deadly...(sorry i can talk all night bout him ;) haha)
hope everyones doing ok...back to pointing tomooro x

turned a corner!!

:Dok when i started ww at the start it was cause i was going cinema with the bf and felt sooooo fat and frumpy that i raored crying before and asfter going cause of the way i looked and couldnt fit into anything:(
so i joined ww that week and have since lst 2st 3lb. but ive been hovering around this weight for last maybe year because this is what i was before i had taigh and i was happyish at this weight...
ive been trying to push it a bit further since the start of the summer and i have lost 12lb since june but not fully putting my heart into it....
well...
went cinema on fri night again with my bf and had the same type of night i had when i was at my heavist...i roared my heart out over the way i looked and felt!! my bf is brill and hugs and tells me im fab etc but i no he loves me...but at my weight now i really dont love myself and eventually im gonna drive myself crazy because i have no self esteem left...
so basically in my opinion ive moved a corner...
im going to push this further starting from.....yes haha
ive stuck 100% yesterday and today its gonna be the same!! i decided cause i weighed in last week on thurs im gonna do the same this week spec cause i only fully started sun.
ive def felt the inch loss even though i do know im loosing it off my back but i can now touch it on my back further than ever!!
im a week off diet coke and im staying off it. when i need a fizzy drink im drinking diet 7up. and im not eating butter any more either.
doing my 200 situps, and punches and going for an hours walk to day)

need to stop messing about cause im only hurting myself no one else...eres to a very good day :cool:

You have done really well, Hon so don't forget that when you're feeling low.

Glad to hear you feel committed again. Here's to a great loss this week x

You have done really well, Hon so don't forget that when you're feeling low.

Glad to hear you feel committed again. Here's to a great loss this week x

thanks hunni im feeling really good and know from the way i felt fri night i cant loose it again

def not cause it took me a while to get down to stone so by then i was just loosing it! but then when im not doing ww im killing every one round me and most of the time thats my bf and bab!! and thats not fair!! so now i wanna kick ass haha

heya gema ah it was okish....ha
brill cause the bf home early last week so been having loadsa family time but cause my self esteem is i the bin ive been really picky with fights and stuff over nothing, spec cause hes making such a brill effort brought me cinema and going for walks in the nights with the dog with me etc!
so basically we nearly split yes cause i know im pushing him to the brink! so have decided for my sanity and our relationship i need to stick and loose my weight for me so i can stop been a paranoid biddy haha how u hunni?

been really good today only had 6.5 points so far gonna get something small before i go for my walk so i dont stop in at any shops haha

I no what you mean,my relationship seems a bit like that,i some times wounde rif its me thats the problem,maybe i am meant to be on my own i think!
Enjoy your walk hun,hold on in there xx

How are you doing now hun? x

I no what you mean,my relationship seems a bit like that,i some times wounde rif its me thats the problem,maybe i am meant to be on my own i think!
Enjoy your walk hun,hold on in there xx

i do be the same but who would i torment then ha!! ah no think it is me to tell ya the truth!!! im just never satisified and no i pick over nothing so gonna have to learn to cop on basically!!!

How are you doing now hun? x

im doing ok thanks hunni xxx yes was grand had a nice day went walking last night with the bf and the dog so nice to get out with him for the hour!!
doing grand today even though im only up!! so tired these days! gonna bring the bab for walk in couple of mins just to get out for while!

oh and im off coke 1week and one day haha:cool:

im doing ok thanks hunni xxx yes was grand had a nice day went walking last night with the bf and the dog so nice to get out with him for the hour!!
doing grand today even though im only up!! so tired these days! gonna bring the bab for walk in couple of mins just to get out for while!

oh and im off coke 1week and one day haha:cool:

Glad your feeling better! And well done on all these walks! xx

Morning hun :) ... Sounds like its full steam ahead at the moment for you thats great stuff ! ....
Do you do the 200 sit ups all on one go? not sure i could manage 20 lolol ...

hey girls soz havent been around babs off etc!! pixie i do 100 first hen ten mins later another 100!! then if i think of it later i try do more!!

sooooooooooooooooo raging!! been counting points etc and weighed in to day and put UP THREE!! was like a ***** haha

Im dead impressed at your exercising - that would kill me lol

Is today your official wi :(

i love all the exercising!! yes went for walk to town with the bab the me and my fella brought the dog for walk last night but brought a basketball and went and played for bought have hour before the walk!! was so deadly!! :) love spending loadsa time with him ha!!

yup have been wi on a thurs for last 3 weeks and same scales and position (in a pharmacy)!! well pissed off!!
gonna try just keep pointing and try even sts for next couple of weeks, cause then i start college again and will be walking in and out and back to drinking my water etc!!

gonna get up and clean the might go for walk or wanna change the bed from the spare room to my room so cathy DIY here we come haha

ye ok i know jay will prob have to put the bed together later...its the effort that counts though hahah:D

Back