Well Done hunny fab !!!!!!!!!!

:party0038:

WooooHooooo .........
what did you do chop an arm off :party0049:
Well Done hunny fab !!!!!!!!!!

:party0038:

thinking of chopping my stomach off next week...ill loose bout 2st haha
thanks chic xx

oh delighted!! lost 8.6lbs today and that was with totm too!! was in my element!! have no plans on giving this up!!! :)

WOW! Well done you chick! Thats brilliant! Not surprised you are chuffed! x

heya everyone :)
sorry havent been around back to college and dont have as much time to wander on ere!!
ok an update...had to weigh in a day early this week my llc is gone off so i lost 3lbs this week...very happy with that, would like to get my stone asap though ha!!
also lost 7.5inc this week!!
total of 20.5 inc in 2 weeks!! wooohooo!!
feeling fab on llc no cheating i refuse to do it!! loving my shakes!! :)
and all my clothes are hanging off me ha
hope everyones doing ok xx

wow ! .... check you out! ....... what ya eating then! .... you are doing so so well!

Woo! Well done!!! Another great loss! x

Well done Skinny Milinky! x

oh thanks everyone and karen u made my night ive NEVER been a skinny any thing haha
my sis was trying to put doubts in my mind that thats not enough for lighter life but its ELEVEN AND A HALF LBS IN TWO WEEKS like come on!! haha
pixie im having 4 shakes a day, and bout 6litres of water most days!!
loving it!! only 45lbs left to go haha

It is a fabulous loss hon. I don't know if you're sister has done LL, but people average a stone a month loss on it so 11.5 in two weeks is wonderful x

no she has never done it before and she is big too so my bf says its trying to sabotage me....not listening to it though really loving being on this!! only have had 2 shakes and dont want another never mind to ha!! im soooo physically wrecked from being back in college, and walking in and out every day...think an early night is needed!!
hope everyones doing ok xx

Wow Catz, you have done so good! xx

Ahhh i see now! ... I have often thought about doing the shake thingy but not sure i could cope without food! .. and i dont like milkshake ! ...
but would love to lose that amount in a fortnight! wow ... You are doing great .......

xxx

Hey Cat, omg im just reading your post your doing so well, i live in carlow too, think i know you possibly?? freaky!! :eek:

awh no u cant pm!!! whats ur real name?
oh no haha :eek:

thanks everyone xxx
pixie have to say im finding it sooooo easy!! scarily so!! ha
i have to say of course there are times i go feck it give me a burger and chip...but i just move away breath and come back!! ha

Back