cathy's diary...is starting to TRY maintain...oh crap lol

ye karen they looked so nice an couldnt find my calculator so thought feck it......ye the sec bag went into the bin ha!!!
thanks everyone for the good lucks gonna be brill for 2day (taking it one at a time)!!! xxx

aww i gained .5 to ! .. so we will be getting rid of that for next week wont we! lol .. Mine was cheesecake lol

ok im back!! went to mammy in laws and was only meant to be gone for 3 days but stayed a week haha
ok so usually im REALLY good in hers but she brought me out for a meal (had a REALLY nice chicken and mushrooms with potatoes so i was good) but then we went drinking...and drinking i did ha!!
blue wkds all the way :) didnt get in till 7 in the morning but least i can say we bonded and now get on ha!!

came home thurs so missed my wi on tues!! but have been sticking to 19 points a day since then. im finding this really easy and helpful cause ive only enogh points for my meals and not enough for snacking!! ive been trying to concentrate on eating veg and a main meal each day so have decided to put my main meal as my lunch bcause this is when i most hungry and i find i now dont have the room to snack after it!!
i have decided to stick to 19 a day everyday and then on the nights of my wi have a chinese and a tub of the ice cream out of lidl for 2.5 points (oh my god they are heaven)!! this will leave me still with left over points though so ill have ta think about adding something in there!!

feel so fab since thurs so when was in town had a sneak on the scales and they put me down by 4lb but i know these are diff to the ww scales so my offical result isnt in till to morro!!

i obviously havent reached my target of 7lb for the month of july but ive been going back and forth all month so if this week i could finally push myself over the line to morro ill be happy!!

have set my self a new goal for aug but that, the wi results and monthly measurements will be tomorro!!
hope everyones doing ok xxxx

awh thanks hunni, its so weird not been on here for couple of days ya miss the hustle and bustle of the place haha

Hello babes. Nice to see you back.

It's amazing how many posts there are to catch up with when you've been away for a bit, isn't it?

I, for example, should be working right now but instead I'm on here (ho hum) x

i no its terrible it said 21000 and something....think im gonna have a bit of trouble spec since i have now decided im NOT spending so much time on the internet gonna concentrate on getting everything i need done done and concentrate on not eating crap haha

just measured myself even though i said i wouldnt and have lost 7.5 inches!! wooohooo flipping hell!! thats 12inches in 2months!!
def given me the big boost!!

Hello Hun,
Glad to see your back,i did wounder where you had gone! Not seen you on here in ages it seems! Hopw you had a lovely time,glad your back on track hun. xx

Hello Hun,
Glad to see your back,i did wounder where you had gone! Not seen you on here in ages it seems! Hopw you had a lovely time,glad your back on track hun. xx

awh thanks hunni ye im feeling brill just ate my 2 jellies there but only had my 19 points again tonite and def not eating any more!! the bf be home in min so know i wont be picking thank god!!!

woooooooohooooooooo i lost 3.5lbs!! soooo delighted!! i no i didnt loose my 7lb this month but im not to disappointed!!
measurements on first page and weight will soon be updated!!

gemma im doing fab ta day had only a little treat tonight cause i no i was saving some points from going out!! little lad and fella home today though so not been on ere much but going to keep going with my 19 points a day this week to!! feel its helping me

ah thanx hunni was so delighted i no thats over 2 wks but i weighed myself in mil and was sts so in my opinion i lost that from thurs to today!!

ah thanks karenlou xxx

saraian i was so delighted even told the bf even though havent been telling him much bout weight last couple of wks cause i feel he prob thinks im at it so long now whats the point (i no im been silly but still haha)

just had my brekkie but cause its wed and shopping day is tomorro it had to be toast so may be careful today with points cause theres not that much healthy food left!! gonna spend a couple of hrs reading today though cause the dog was up all last night banging the door!! half 4 this morning i finally chucked her!!
have a good day everyone xx

awh thanx gem!! xxx

todays been weird haha stuck to my 19points but was kinda picking all over the place cause only did the shopping at lunch!! want to get back to my eating fruit and veg tomorro cause was feeling fab last week with it!!
aiming for 1.5lb this week so if i got that id be delighted!! gonna go for a 2hour walk tomorro (have alot of stuff to do in town ha) and my situps and boxing!!

i no this is a weird question to ask but im curious (and my fella dared me to ask) to know if giving a ****job to my fella has to be pointed? and if so any one know the points hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

as gross as it sounds i think somone did work it out once! ...aparently around 6 calories per teaspoon! ... lol sooo if your doing other activities! .. i reckon it would cancel out the calories! lol ....
a mind of useless information me! lol ...

hahaha thanx pixie!! was hoping someone could answer...only thing is now ive no excuse...awh crap haha

Back