cathy's diary...is starting to TRY maintain...oh crap lol

lol,girls what are you like!!

well gem do exactly what ya told sara...jump on him haha
no ive no props there any ways ;) haha lets just say ive hickeys all up and down my back my front and my neck ;) ha

sara i cant thats ........ rude haha i must be a REALLY good actor though cause he 100% sure i enjoy swallowing...like come on!! haha

Lol you guys. Well done on your weight loss in spite of the .5 points from the bjs ;)

hahaha well he claims they helped me loose the 3 lb and cause i didnt do it as much this week it serves me right for only loosing onelb ha lads eh?!!!!!:)

sara ya no a GREAT cure??? wake him up with a bj ha!!! although im so sleep deprived this only ever happens when im drinking and hes asleep haha but it def gets them moving :)

Filth Filth Filth thats all it is with you lot ................ :D have to say im loving it! LOL ....
im off it cos of the hospital thing :( so were just having cuddles! lol awwww hehe wont lose much cuddling!

i love cuddles....nothing nicer!! spec when ya feel like crappy!!

anyone ever try it on a trampoline....quarr good hahaha :) ;)

havent really updated this in ages (dont think n update counts if its about sex haha)
been very good so far, been using 19 points bar yes when had 20.5 points (needed that banana last nite haha) but to nights its been 19 points again!! have to really start lowering my intake of diet coke just feel like cause im at home the hole time im just constantly slogging out of a bottle of diet coke!! i know it will help when im back in college cause i always drink min of 4litres of water when in college!!

only thing is im going out to morro nite...now ive already got my diet redbull and shoulder of vodka ;) ha so gonna point it now and allow for them points even before i go out, cause already have 8.5points saved!! i have one bottle of blue wkd in there so gonna pawn it off on one of my friends cause im determind to stay in points tomorro!!

really been thinking of xmass today!! mine and jays 4yr anniversary is on new yrs eve so have never actually went out for it so would love to be able to wear a cute dress (shock horror) and go out for a couple of hours!! so i really want to loose a min of 5lb everymonth till then!!

also i know i said i wont measure myself till the end of the month...and wanted to loose 4.5inc this month...

well measured myself earlier and have already lost 4 inc!!! was soooo delighted!! very tempted today to to go in town and weigh myself (thank god i dont have scales at home) but really going to try wait till tues cause if they are up i know ill be raging!!
hope everyones doing ok xx

awh thanx hunni xxx ye i thought same bout x mass cause hes never seen me in a dress so think it would be a nice suprise for him!!

jumped on my wii last nite (ye ive been neglecting it) and the scales moved DOWN so was happy with that but not taking it as an accurate reading cause its on carpet and havent been on it in ages!!
had a fab night last nite...but as usual...i drank blue wkds haha only had 4 though and had pointed them so not to bad and i danced all night long haha!! and had a brill day with my fella and son today so feeling really positive :)
xxx

Dancing all night is great exercise as well of course! I love cheeky v but FAR too many points so sticking to voddy and diet coke for now x

I get awful hangovers sometimes when I drink WKDs! I'll stick to my vodka :D No idea how many points in that though, never tried WW

the vodkas brill for only been low in points but i dunno what it is i love my wkds and cant help but drink them even though they are so hi!! was good though cause only had four so (16points) and was merrily tipsy whereas i usually drink 7-9 of them!!!

actually cant weigh in till thurs this week so hopefully the couple of extra days will help to haha

ye i like vk to but there not available in most of the pubs down ere which is crap!!! i cant drink beer...think it tastes yuk! haha

Hello Hun,
How are you doing? sounds like your doing very well,thanks for all your messages,im back on track with the diet today,hope your well xx

Beer is vile. I like alcopops but try to stay off them. Cheeky V gets me hammered and is MUCH too high in points right now.

I like tia maria and diet coke and I'll sometimes drink red wine too. My OH has had to stop drinking as he has health problems so I have cut down a lot - used to guzzle at least a bottle between us of an evening.

Back