cathy's diary...is starting to TRY maintain...oh crap lol

thanks for your lovely messages hun,have a lovely weekend xx

thanks gem and anna :)
day 3 today so can add some veg and herbs and spices (from someone who has never even seen herbs ya can imaginge what i looked like going up and down the shopping center looking for tarragon lol) but now im faced with a dilema...there is so much new stuff to try i dunno where to start!! will have to have a think bout it!!

going on a MAJOR clean up of my house today! did nothing yesterday cause oh was home so hes gone now so will get stuck in! cant wait feel so good when the house is just cleaned and im sitting here with my christmas songs on really loud to!! what i nice way ta spend the morning :)
have a good day everyone xxx

catz you look fabulous in your after pics - also your hair looks lovely - you really suit the side fringe.

glad you're managing okay on the re-feed, you have done so well its just amazing the difference in just 14 weeks!

thanks bw sorry i missed that post!! im getting the hole oh my god ur tooo skinny ya may stop now...mad how this started the week i START eating lol!!

hey gem :) weekend was fab oh's parents were down so was nice to see them, and had to parties for taigh for x mass which he loved!! things going really well at home in my house so its nice for things to just be ticking alone!!

refeeds going fab!! havent had any slips and not even tempted!! i have been peckish but doing exams, so emotional hunger and tired ness are def playing a factor in that to!! not sure what to have to night, had salmon last night and was yum!! might have fish with dash of lemon and salt..yum!! only 3 exams left so not to bad...then going out on the piss (water) on thurs!! delighted cause im gonna get something nice to wear out and the crowd who didnt come back to college are coming out to so it should be a brillant night :)

weigh in in the morning...nervous cause first week eating but i know ive been 100% so what ever the result i cant wish for anything else!!
oh and got my belt on the 5th and final hole today...before i started ll couldnt even get it in the first :) woohoo!!

thanks bw sorry i missed that post!! im getting the hole oh my god ur tooo skinny ya may stop now...mad how this started the week i START eating lol!!

hey gem :) weekend was fab oh's parents were down so was nice to see them, and had to parties for taigh for x mass which he loved!! things going really well at home in my house so its nice for things to just be ticking alone!!

refeeds going fab!! havent had any slips and not even tempted!! i have been peckish but doing exams, so emotional hunger and tired ness are def playing a factor in that to!! not sure what to have to night, had salmon last night and was yum!! might have fish with dash of lemon and salt..yum!! only 3 exams left so not to bad...then going out on the piss (water) on thurs!! delighted cause im gonna get something nice to wear out and the crowd who didnt come back to college are coming out to so it should be a brillant night :)

weigh in in the morning...nervous cause first week eating but i know ive been 100% so what ever the result i cant wish for anything else!!
oh and got my belt on the 5th and final hole today...before i started ll couldnt even get it in the first :) woohoo!!

Good luck for WI.

Fab about the belt - mad how it all changes so quickly though!

Good luck with the rest of your exams and have a great night out Thursday xx

I LOST 4LB!! WHICH IS MADNESS!! im now 10st exactly so anything lost next week will make me 9st something which would be amazing!!
am so proud of myself for finally getting ere ;)

I LOST 4LB!! WHICH IS MADNESS!! im now 10st exactly so anything lost next week will make me 9st something which would be amazing!!
am so proud of myself for finally getting ere ;)

WELL DONE CATZ! Thats chuffin fab! I know i've said it about 210475893894 times but i'm proud of ya!!!! x

wow! Hunni u r doing absolutly fantastic well done on another fab loss! Im sure ur feeling over the moon esp with the belt going onto another hole just really shows ya how much all ur hard work is paying of!! Well done again babe u totally deserved ur goal xx

Hey Hun
Hope you have a nice weekend together,i am off this weekend as i have a big girls night out tonight,so maybe its a good thing i am off tomorrow :D

thank u girlies :) well i went out last nite and before i went out i was contemplating having a couple of drinks, but then decided that ive come so far, i wouldnt allow my self to have choc yet so why is alcohol different...so stayed off it! i had a bloody amazing night!! danced and laughed my ass off, got chatted up a couple of times :) lol and even got lifted off my feet by 3 different lads haha
i was screaming in the middle of the st cause one of them (i go to college with him haha) lifted me up carried me to the wall and was pretending to do bold stuff ta me haha if anyone had of seen him!!

felt fab and got loadsa compliments!! :)
also thank god i didnt drink last night .... i weighed myself this morning, and can say im offically in the 9'stones wooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :) ive lost 2 lb since wed!! cant believe it! will be taking an unoffical wi this week on wed so this is a nice contribution to it haha!! xxx

Well done on another 2lb hun your doing amazing,you have really put me to shame hun!
So do you have any more pics of your night out hun,i do love a pic. :)
Have a fab weekend xx

pics are on one of the lads cameras and hes up stairs sleep in my spare bed lol so ill post them up when he gets them up!! there is some nice ones but dunno if alone in any of them haha but for once i felt fab!! i wasnt self conscious or anything!! dont worry hunni ull have it off in no time and remember im still only on 700 cals a day!! (even though only had 520 yes ops!!) so it would be easier for me to loose considering the diet im doing! u have and are doing fab! and bet yall look gorg for ur nite out! xxx

I am so proud of you,still annoyed a si done so well this year and got to goal but all back on now, will get the stone off next year with your help!
I will look forward to your pics huni xx

Back