Cathys Dukan diary

What an awful shock, Cathy. I feel for your SIL (and all of you, of course, but especially her) and hope that she can take comfort and strength from you all. xxx

Glad your sales went well though and hope the snow clears soon (ours is gone - for now - and it's warm out, crazy weather). I spoke to my Auntie yesterday, she has almost a metre in her garden now and it's so cold, no sign of it shifting. :(

Terrible shock indeed... how dreadful. x

Oh Cathy I'm so sorry to hear about your family's loss...awful to lose someone so suddenly and without warning.... as I've said before (and no doubt will say again) it does put all the dieting worries and woes into perspective...

hope you're ok hun xxx

have a good christmas hun xxxx

Cathy, I am sorry to hear about the sad news of your SIL's mother. Very sad and my thoughts go out to them. I hope Xmas was cheery and you had a lovely new years eve/day.

Bren
X

Hope you're OK, Cathy! Happy New Year to you and yours.

I hope Cathy will be back with us soon...

Hello, I will be back soon :)
Just cant get back into it, put on 4lbs over the festivities, which is fine really in the scheme of things. Just cant get back into it, but will read the book again, am so busy now but will be back soon.
Thankyou for the wishes, hope you all had a good Christmas & new year xxx

ooohhh was so excited when I saw you'd posted... and you're not back with us (stuff the diet, just want YOU and your news!!).

As for 4lbs, that's nothing. Try 14lbs+?!

hey Cathy :)
yes same as Jo here too :) you did good!

I too gained over Xmas. Great to see u Cathy!!!!

Back