Catkin and Pumpkin's countdown to Christmas!!!

Oh god :(

Am really struggling atm.

Boohoo!!! :cry:

Come on, Pumpkin! You can do it. Call on The Great Pumpkin (Peanuts/Charlie Brown/Linus) to help you. Oh, Great Pumpkin, please help this minimins Pumpkin to get back her VLCD mojo...

Take a deep breath, refocus, and get back into it without even sparing a thought for the recent past. What's done is done. Look to the future! Good luck x

2.5lbs off this week... much better today than this time last week!!

Nearly at the 1.5 stone mark yipppeeeee!!!

xxxx

Now, THAT'S more like it! Well done. Please, Great Pumpkin, can we ALL have our mojo and fast weight losses, back? Thanking you in advance...

hi all,
having struggle week again, mad bad cravings.....oh well havent given in. Do you think all this strength building my resolve??? Very tiring all this abttling with myself!
Have good rest of weekend!

Hi both,
3lbs off! So not at the magic 2 stone in 2 months but very nearly there. Hand on heart I couldnt have done more to get to 2 stone, so Im on with where I am. 100% TS very nearly and absolutely no cheats or carbs in 57 days...bloomin heck!
Good luck ladies this week!

Hey you three :) just read through your whole diary and just wanted to say hi and congrats on the losses you are doing great :)

Back