Catkin and Pumpkin's countdown to Christmas!!!

Hi both, miserable and wet north east today, but sunny in our house as OH back!! (I know little bit too sickly there!!) Hope wont put you off your tomato soup ladies!
Seen youve been swimming (well done you!), another one of my downfalls, fat, cant swim or ride a bike!! Need some therapy to help with all those negatives!!
Serioussly need to get some exercise back on agenda. Long boring story about my work, leaving job Im in but need to do new job too for next 4 weeks too, till Im back to only one, so after 2/9 me and OH going to rejoin the gym. Theyll fall off their healthy little seats if Im 14lbs down by time I get to rejoin!!
Anyway, had to have extra half a bar to get me through today, but i big scheme of things dont think thats too bad!
Maybe treat myself to a coke zero tonight...whoo...hoo!!
Have good start to week!

Boo to the miserable weather! We woke to blazing sunshine today but it's now turned greay :( Well... I say swimming, but with a 4yr old and a 2yr old in tow it was more like splashing and having fun than actual swimming! I've promised to take them out and play 'tennis' later but coordination is lacking somewhat!

My big news today is that I have 2 shiny new boxes of shakes!! I was getting a bit panicky as after breakfast this morning I only had 2 shakes left *eeeeek*. I have opened 1 set and organised them into flavours (sad I know) and the enthusiasm seems to have returned a bit!

WI tomorrow! xxx

Woo hoo, weigh in this morning and a quite respectable 3lb loss. At that rate I'll be only 6lb off my target by the time I go back to school in Sept! Today is a good day xx

OH confiscated scales, at my request to stop my daily (ok then...hourly!!) weigh ins!! They are out on parole for good behaviour in the morning....as always done regular weights (ok obsessive!) then now bit of excitement waiting for tomorrow....my word think I have gone in the category of mega sad dieter!!
Hope you both had good nights!

Serious measures indeed! Am glad the scales will get their weekly visit in the morning, will your OH confiscate them again afterwards? I hope that you get a good result and that the hourly weighing compulsion starts to disappear!

Today has been another 100% TS day, hurrah!

Good luck with your scales tomorrow, and let us know how you get on! xx

Wow, go us! We've lost 33lb (2st 5lb) between the 3 of us in less than 3 weeks. That's the exact weight of my youngest daughter, and let me tell you she feels like a right lump when I have to carry her around!

How absolutely fantastic! Hopefully that thought will spur me to stick to TS today and not cave in to the thought of mmmmmm...sausages!

xxx

Hello you 3 ;) just caught up on your first few weeks and huge congrats to all of you for such great losses!! Well done and I hope you have another fab week ahead :)

Heya Katt, thanks for the congrats, this diet is for keeps, I can feel it. I am also feeling really good today - alert, happy etc. Long may it continue! xx

Hi all, 33lbs wow...imagine another few weeks, you'll need a crane to shift our losses! Been mad busy week with stupid hours so Ive been working rather than skiving on here...whats all that about!!
Week going fine as too busy to be brooding about food. havent hit that energy buzz yet but roll on it coming!
Glad you both ok and what super losses from us 3!
Long may it continue with our steely determination!!
Have good day and start to weekend if Im too busy working to post (pah!!)

Hi how you all doing? still stuck in my mad work fortnight so taking time to come up for air!
Had to break 100% last night for few spoonfuls of tuna...yes thats sadder than the 3 slices of ham before!! Desperate for tuna, what the heck is that all about!! Maybe my symptoms all came at once!!
My friend here tonight so protein and salad BBQ night, actually quite looking forward to a change!
Day 20 today, so coping ok overall I think, got about 8 days to loose that 3lbs to get to magic stone ina month...so roll on 8 days I say!
Hope you all coping well and being strong....grrrrrr
Have good rest of Monday...nearly WI 3!!

Hiya Dawn, sorry to hear you are so busy still :( How long now til you're back to normal?

Well, the diet... I have had 3 TS 100% days in the last 7. Nothing major really, but finding it difficult to get back into that groove. I have even caved in and had a little nibble of that evil thing know as chocolate on 2 occasions :( Today and tomorrow WILL be 100% though, and then will have a high protein/low cal type meal on wednesday as we have friends over. Then back to 100% again.

It's my anniversary in 2 weeks and we're having 2 days without the children then 2 days away as a family, so I am guessing the diet will go by the wayside for a while! I really want to be a bit lighter by then. Perhaps I should set a target... Right, I will after weigh in tomorrow, at least then I'll know where I'm starting from!

So far I've had a choc shake and a banana one, 2 black coffees and a boullion. Mushroom soup and a boullion later and that'll be it for the day.

Good luck Pumpkin for WI tomorrow, and Dawn for Wednesday! xx

Hmm, ok so only 1lb loss. Although I'm not terribly surprised as I didn't stick to it 100%, and at least 1lb off is better than 1lb on.

Right, so I've got 10 days til our anniversary weekend and I'd like to lose 4lb by then. 100% all the way except for tomorrow, which will be WS so at least not really off plan. *deep breath* here goes, I can do it! xx

Hi all,
Purple - definitely 1lb better off than on! Thats nearly a stone so far and not a month yet!
Got another 10 days ish before over to part time work, two jobs then for two weeks, then one job! Cant wait.
Managed last night with food with friends just had protein, greens and no drink! Actually wasnt that super douper eating so maybe am indoctrinated to exante already!!!....very sad!!
Have good rest of week both of you...onwards and upwards!

Well done Dawn, that's fab! Definitely going to make that stone within the month with the way you are losing - great stuff! Hope you have a great week xx

I was not able to weigh myself on Tues due to work and battery in scales out of juice.
Weighed myself last night and -2.5lbs :) so my new weigh in will be on a Wednesday evening otherwise i will get in a right pickle!!

Well done to you both, lets have another good week!!! :D xxx

Back