Catkin and Pumpkin's countdown to Christmas!!!

Well, I have had a bit of a better week. I managed 4 days 100% last week and went to a BBQ last night and made lots of 'good' food choices. It made me so proud of myself. That I was able to go out, partake of the lovely food but stick within the limits I had set myself. It seems I am finally managing to have a degree of control over my relationship with food - long may it continue.

Similarly, we took the children to McDonalds today (not a usual thing, but we had been out all day and at 5pm on a Sunday evening, an hour away from home, there wasn't much other choice) and I had a diet coke, a black coffee and a mini chicken taster wrap - not great I know, but had only had a bar all day and was in desperate need of something. Whereas the old me would have wolfed down a whole meal and thought absolutely nothing of it.

Hoping to have a 100% day tomorrow as still got WI on Tuesday morning. Here's hoping we all reach the magic stone this week!

Hope you've both had great weekends! xx

Hi both,
Well done Catkin, looks like you have 'embraced the Exante.....'!! Really well done on feeling in control, last week, best feeling ever in relation to dieting! (well next to that magic stone!!). Long may it continue!
Weekend fine for me, mad with work but as well as Exante count down, got my leaving work countdown too...Carol Vauderman struggle with my figures! So am sure in two weeks all be stress free and maybe my mind wander to food again!
Cant wait for WI this week, I was 12:10 in January so be glad to get back to that if I can, then all fresh loss from there.
Starting AAM week from Thursday, off to London on Thurs and staying over so we see how I manage there!
Have good week both!

:D Big smiles from me this week. Have lost 2.6lbs, which takes me (just!) over the magic stone loss!! Woo hooo! I still have 1.4lb to lose by Saturday to meet my mini target, but at least I have taken a big step towards it!

Good luck to both of your for your WIs tomorrow! xx

Goodluck for today Pumpkin!
-3lbs, whoop de doo...-16lbs. Cant believe it! Am 12stone 9 now which was where I dreamed of being as I stopped at 12:10 last time I lost...yes one of the many times!
Over the moon and looking forward to AAM from tomorrow.
Good luck week 5 ladies! Can you believe we're into second month!!??

Hi pumpkin how good is that! golly whod have thought over a stone gone in a month...roll on end of month 2!
Doing AAM and all hunky dory...food not that big shake (ok so that was rubbish pun!) think I mean hasnt given me taste to scoff again, happy with that one meal.
Have good weekend....three stone between us....isnt that like 21 bags of sugar!! Would struggle carry that lot back from Tescos!

Omg! Ok, so I didn't quite make my mini target of losing 4lb by the weekend, but it was close! The real problem is that in the last 6 days I seem to have gained 10lb. Yes, 10lb. Now I have to admit that I have gone a bit mad (so much for being in control!), but still!

So, back to it. Day 1 here we go again, wish me luck! Xx

Hi Purple, bet most of gain will be water...easy lost by end of week 1!! Good luck again! Good thing is now you know you can do it using shakes etc... Knowledge is power (just call me Oprah!!)
Am amazed that Ive lost on AAM week, still got my jaw dropping! I really didnt believe that 14lb in a month could continue...but hey even Im not as sceptical now!
I leave my full time job tomorrow yipppeddee doo dah!! Longest notice period in history. Massive relief and so much easier for me to food (well shake) plan when Ill be working from home. Roll on 5pm tomorrow!!
Have good rest of week ladies...

Hi Pumpkin, must be a time controlled thing! Had to have a meal last night! Thought it was cos I was stressy over loads of stuff but maybe its just that its a 5 weeks in thing!
Just think how good will feel in another week to have a loss. Id banked on 3mths, 3stones, so just try and keep that in my head, were nearly half way there!
I know encouragement easier said than done, but just dig in and ignore that voice/craving! Imagine Christmas in a skinny dress.
Or...have a day off, but an allowed off day, then back on track??
Good luck with rest of today...fight that good fight...

Hi both,

Well STS at WI, but really after that last week super AAM week loss didnt expect a fab one! Have stuck to it 5days TS, and 2 days WS so not gutted as know Ive done the work!
Just waiting for next week now.
Hope you two stayed ok and maybe the wobbles been a 6 week thing!! For all of us.
Anyway have a good week!

Hi Pumpkin, well maybe we are all over the worst now! Been having cravings last two days, really big bad mad ones!! But still staying on track, hard as it might be to struggle with myself!!
Roll on week 7!
Have good week you two.

hi, how you both doing?? Am still having mad raving cravings!! Since week 6 been a nightmare!!
Hope you both managing and doing well.
Roll on week 7 WI on wednesday for some motivation!

Back