Cat's progress

I was on call this weekend too, and unfortunately was not as good as you were but back to it today! with a vengeance... well done on resisting temptation I find the granola filling enough and love the snacks too. I look forward to the meal & veg each night seems like all the hard work is done for me! I have a month hamper arriving tomorrow after finishing my first week.

Hi Cat's PJs,
I've done the C25K before and found it relatively easy, just wish I'd kept it up. I have to admit, it did take me a bit more than 9 weeks as I didn't feel able to move on to the next level at times. I did make it eventually though... then broke 2 ribs(not running) and came to a halt and never got restarted.

Must dig my running shoes out and try again.

Yesterday was my birthday and I did a lot of birthday things which I now need to stop doing so I can be back on track.
:break_diet: It all part of the journey.
I think I might be getting over my crush at work as well which would be helpful.:eek:
Hope you are all well.
Cx

Happy belated birthday. NOW GET BACK ON IT! (i would have put a smiley face there but don't think I can on the android app :)

cats week three weigh in

' Mornin',
It looks like a like a little more of me has gone, which is pleasing as I have had an indulgent week.
I've ordered some more grub via the phone and this time will be getting a week free per month as I'm committing to two months minimum.
I went clothes shopping yesterday and felt terrible despite being a little smaller. Goodness, how fragile I can be. :sigh:
I hope all is well.
Cx

Happy belated birthday. Sorry its so late but I haven't had chance to sit and read all updates until now

Hi there,
Half a pound gone but I'm not sticking to the DC as I should - I'll get back on it but my focus just isn't in it properly for now.
Cx

Hi there.
I'm back from the 2 weeks of holidays and associated excess and the two weeks of study. It was a silly pressure to try to shed poundage at the same time so I will manage better this time. Here's hoping you are all doing fine?
Cat xx

Awww, don't be fed up about 2 lbs! If we lose only ONE pound a week, we will be two stone thinner after six months! And time flies doesn't it? So two pounds a week = 2 stone off in three months. WOW! xxx

Hi there. You're a bit of a star E&S. Thanks for the encouragement. I always value it on this little ole website.
X

Hi,

I have been doing DC for 2 weeks and have lost 10lb. I really enjoy the food, and the ease of having all my food to hand and just microwaving a packet.

I have a question about how much food I should add to the plan. I have just been adding 2 pieces of fruit and some veg with dinner. Is this sufficient?

I do not feel hungry as my stomach as adjusted, but I am concerned that my weight loss could plateaux if I do not eat sufficient calories.

Any advice would be most welcome!

Naomi

:break_diet:Looks like its over to slimming world for me, couldn't maintain the disclipine without a person weighing me once a week. :eek::rolleyes:

Back