catthins diary to a slimmer me

Hi Loopylorns
Thank you for your nice post.
I am feeling more positive and need to be more active.
I am pleased some of my post is helping motivate you.The girls on here have given me so much support and incentive to carry on.
You are doing really well.
we will all get there and be lovely and slim.
Cathy

Great plan Cathy, well done.
Loopy - the psychology/books/class work is a;; part of the LL programme that you are entitled to. It makes such a difference in understanding why we got to this stage and how to deal with it for the futre as well as being great for motivation.
Make sure you do ask. :)

Great plan Cathy, well done.
Loopy - the psychology/books/class work is a;; part of the LL programme that you are entitled to. It makes such a difference in understanding why we got to this stage and how to deal with it for the futre as well as being great for motivation.
Make sure you do ask. :)

Hi SB,

Don't worry I will make sure I do, although having only just finished my nursing training in Feb, I have had CBT rammed down my throat and am fairy aware of my reasons for being here. Regular LLC is on holiday so hope it gets better when she returns.

Morning Cathy,

sorry for the stealing of your thread there.

Just checking in to see how you are today, and wish you a good day, lovely sunshine here again, hope its lovely where you are?

Lorna xx

Hi Ladies
Hope everyone is well. I havent been posting for a couple of days as I have been really busy with work and family.
I have stayed 100% and not been tempted to stray at all.
My mum is poorly again with fluid on her Lungs so lots of visiting going on.
I have managed to stick to my 20 min exercise each day but just walking as not managed to get to the gym due to running around.
Well nt much else to report I am feeling much better mood wise and really determined to suceed with my weight loss.I am now thinking of sticking at it untill the wedding then having a lite week whilst away for the wedding.
Then doing rtm once I get back.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend despite the lovely rain.
Cathy

Hi Cathy
Sorry to hear about your Mum, but great that you are keeping focused despite the extra stress.
xx

Well done hunny! Sorry to hear about your mum. It's great you have a plan for LL and where you will take it from here. I also made some decisions this week and will do total until October then start RTM which apparently is 8 weeks now they have changed it! Xx

Thanks Ladies my mum seems to be getting better slowly just waiting on the results of her chest xray.
We have had a busy weekend my second son and his fiancee and 5 friends came to stay for the weekend to go to the Mathew St festival.My first son is also staying with the two grandsons.So there have been lots of food temptations around and I tried to be really good but lapsed over a piece of roast beef:cry:.But have been 100% all week.So hope it doesnt effect my weight loss tomorrow.
Hey Lady T thats great news that the RTM is only 8 weeks that should fly by in no time.
Well I have managed to stick to my goal this week of minimum 20 mins exercise each day.Yesterday I went to the farm with the GS and walked for about 40min.Then played on the Xbox with them doing lots of interactive games which involved running and jumping on the spot I lasted an hour so think that should help with the exercise routine.
Must go lots of tidying to do.
Cathy

Hey gorgeous you certainly have had an extremely busy weekend but it sounds amazing!

Apparently new RTM is 8 weeks but if you struggle to cope with a certain food group one week you can stay on it for up to 2 further weeks( I think that's how it was explained) I think it sounds exciting and look forward to starting it xx

Hello honey,

Hope you are doing well and the beef hasn't played with your mind lol How is your mum doing ? Making progress with any luck.

Busy household for sure, make sure to take a little time for youself in all that hustle xx

Hi lady T and Clara.
yep it certainly has been a hectic weekend.Peace and quiet has now been restored just need to catch up with all the washing.
Love your avatar Clara nice to see your smiling face.
Well weigh in today 1lb hmmmm must try harder with the water this week not been drinking as much since i have gone back to work.
I also need to increase my exercise have managed to do some everyday this week.
Today I spent 3 hours walking around the shops looking for an outfit for the wedding.Tried on a lot of dresses size 14 yipee but not really found the right one.
I bought myself a new bra from bravissimo.
I was a size 38dd or 40e.Now i am a 34g so the inches are getting smaller.
Back to work tomorrow.
onwards and downwards.
Cathy

Well done hun, 1lb is better than a sts sorelish in the fact its going down! As for the size 14's wicked, the way you are going is you will be in a 12 for the wedding. How exciting so much good stuff happening in your life xxx

Doing well Cathy, bodies are funny things throw us a 1lb now and again. It will come off though.

REally looking forward to seeing the wedding outfit when its chosen x

oh dear i have lost it big time.Had a binge on food last night though i had got it out my system but oh no I have done the same thing tonight.I keep telling myself to stop but then answer myself by saying just one more thing then tomorrow is a new start .I am out of control.
I have sat myself down pen and paper in hand and wrote the things I am thinking about how I feel and why I have binged.
I am feeling stressed ...the wedding,my mum,my job,finishing the bridesmaid dresses. Also angry still having problems with my sons Ex partner who is threatening to take the boys away for good!!!!.
I am dissapointed in myself so I am punishing myself by sabbotaging the hard work I have put in to LL.
But the biggest reason I have lapsed is I am afraid of failure,I so want to get into a size 12 which if I stick to LLT 100% is achievable but part of me doesnt think its possible so by sabbotaging my diet I am proving myself right and will settle for second best a size 14. I know this sounds mad but I this is why I think I am lapsing.
I am hoping after a good sleep I will be better tomorrow.Why do I dislike myself so much not to allow myself the good feeling of getting into a size 12 hmmmmm.
I need a good slap.
I am definately out of ketosis after all the crap I have eaten so will have to try really hard to get back on track.Head down for the next four days.I will try to distact myself maybe go ut the house and go for a walk tomorrow evening or I could go the gym.
Sorry for the long post ladies I am hoping by writing it down the reading it back it will kick start my head into action and get rid of these crooked thoughts I have.
I hope everyone has had a good day.
I will beat this demon in my head I WILL.
cathy

Sorry to hear your head is in the shed Cathy.

It can take a while for our head to catch up with our bodies, until that happens it can play all sorts of funny tricks with us. It took me a while to wise up to being comitted to loosing weight, head wasn't with it.

Stay with your feelings, it's ok to feel stressed, fed up and angry at all sorts of situations. Eating does not help and only numbs the feelings for such a short time. Can you go and speak to your LL counsellor? Advice could be useful at a time like this.

Thinking of you xx

Aww hunni,

I have just had time to catch up on your recent posts, so sorry to hear about your mum and other stuff too.

Not really sure what to say about your eating, the days role into one another when you start doing that so perhaps it might be an idea to fix a day in your head that you will start afresh, and plan things to keep you busy that day?

I know only too well how the days role into each other with the evil thoughts saying I will start tomorrow, however I fully believe that sometimes no matter how much we tell ourselves we will do it, tomorrow is just to soon to restart when we are in that frame of mind, and when we don't manage it the feeling of failure leads to further damage, so make sure you are in the zone before attempting to get back on track hunni.

You have had so much to contend with of late and have done brilliantly on your loses, your posts are open, honest and a true incentive to us all, the support you give to others is fantastic and I hope you know we are all behind you too.

I hope this post finds you today, having a better day.

Lots of love and thoughts coming your way, Lorna xx

How you doing today? head in a better place I hope x

Sorry to hear your head is in the shed Cathy.

It can take a while for our head to catch up with our bodies, until that happens it can play all sorts of funny tricks with us. It took me a while to wise up to being comitted to loosing weight, head wasn't with it.

Stay with your feelings, it's ok to feel stressed, fed up and angry at all sorts of situations. Eating does not help and only numbs the feelings for such a short time. Can you go and speak to your LL counsellor? Advice could be useful at a time like this.

Thinking of you xx

Hi Clara
Thank you for your supportive post,head in the shed made me laugh just hope theres no sweeties in the shed LOL.
You are so right all the crap I ate last night didnt do anything for my mood.I woke up feeling tired have had a dull headache today but have stayed 100% and managed 3 litres of water so far.
I have bought some ketosticks to check my levels there is a very faint pink hue so hopefully tomorrow it will be darker.
I weighed myself in work today and so far no weight gain so I am back on track.I might not lose much this week but my resolve is back.
Ive put yesterday behind me and Im moving forward on a hour to hour basis then day to day.One step at a time.
I have 26 days left before I will go on light for the wedding so I can and will manage this it will go in no time.
30 day shred starting tomorrow morning as I have a day off work.
Take care lovely lady we will suceed.
Cathy

Aww hunni,

I have just had time to catch up on your recent posts, so sorry to hear about your mum and other stuff too.

Not really sure what to say about your eating, the days role into one another when you start doing that so perhaps it might be an idea to fix a day in your head that you will start afresh, and plan things to keep you busy that day?

I know only too well how the days role into each other with the evil thoughts saying I will start tomorrow, however I fully believe that sometimes no matter how much we tell ourselves we will do it, tomorrow is just to soon to restart when we are in that frame of mind, and when we don't manage it the feeling of failure leads to further damage, so make sure you are in the zone before attempting to get back on track hunni.

You have had so much to contend with of late and have done brilliantly on your loses, your posts are open, honest and a true incentive to us all, the support you give to others is fantastic and I hope you know we are all behind you too.

I hope this post finds you today, having a better day.

Lots of love and thoughts coming your way, Lorna xx

Hi Lorna
Thank you for your supportive post.I am over the worst now and have had a 100% day today.Im off work tomorrow so have lots planned to keep me busy.
Take care lovely lady
Cathy

Good morning I'm glad you had a better day yesterday chick u have so much going on I understand :) but u are so close to the next stone bracket and the great feeling of wearing size 12 clothing is better than eating. Big hugs and hope today goes well xx

You are close to your goals and so maybe getting the self sabotage jitters. You deserve to get to your goal, you deserve to have a lovely outfit for the wedding and feel proud of your achievements.

Repeat three times a day along with your shake xx

Back