Catt's Weight Loss

Catt01

I have just finished my first week and have lost 6lb and am very pleased.

The first major goal I want is to be able to walk without terrible back pain and can't wait to acheive this.

However I am so pleased to be one step closer to my goal weigh :D

1st week (-6lb)

Last edited:
no problem, i noticed we have started at virtually the same time at the same weight, so i hope that in the long run we each lose a small person :D

Losing is so hard...

I have a terrible habit of weighing myself every day and I can't resist the temptation. It makes me feel highly motivated when the weight is coming off but makes me feel crap when it isn't.

This week it just isn't moving and it's only the 2nd week in aarrgghhh!!!! I wish I knew how to conquer this 'need' to weigh myself daily and just settle for a weekly reading :eek:

On the issue of my back pain it is feeling a lot better. I can now go for a walk and it feels uncomfortable and slightly painful but no where near as bad as it was thank goodness!!

Well two more days to weigh in fingers tightly crossed the blubber shifts lol :scale:

im in the exact same boat this week, ive been super good too, im putting it down too ill lose the weight when im in the gym, as i go monday to thursday then work through the weekend....

hopefully thats it anyway...

im in the exact same boat this week, ive been super good too, im putting it down too ill lose the weight when im in the gym, as i go monday to thursday then work through the weekend....

hopefully thats it anyway...

Here's hoping for a good week - good luck :stickdance:

I managed to lose 2lbs this week so am happy with that.

I have been living off painkillers these past couple of days though as my back is really killing me. Would some one kindly remind me of this pain if I ever moan about being on a diet...

I think the last stone I put on sat right on my back and I just can't wait to get it off.

I reflect time and time again...

Why I eat so much it makes me feel sick.

Why I put up with having no shape.

Why I tolerate not being able to fit into nice clothes.

Why I hate going out to restaurants in case I can't fit into the seat or feel uncomfortable.

Why I let myself suffer the agony of being squashed into an aeroplane seat. Feel embarrased that I am spilling over onto someone I don't know and cannot lay my food tray flat.

Why I struggle to turn over in bed at night.

Why I avoid going out and seeing friends.

I could go on and on and on but it's making me feel crap :banghead:

I wish I had the answer to why food has been a dominant factor in my life like for bloody ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially when I feel so damn good when eating well and losing weight???????????

I keep thinking I am going to be nearly 50 by the time I have lost all my weight and it makes me want to weep. For some reason I need to mourn the life I have never had :eek:

I never intended to write this negative entry but it just came racing out of me from nowhere. I am not sure if it is cathartic or harmful yet as I need to go and have a good sob :cry:

Sorry for the sob story!

Catt x

Last edited:
Oh Catt, sorry to see you so down. You're not alone, and you're doing something so positive about it.

A lot of what you said rang bells with me (eating until you feel sick, weighing every day when you know you shouldn't etc).

I wish you lots and lots of luck on your journey. Small steps...

Oh Catt, sorry to see you so down. You're not alone, and you're doing something so positive about it.

A lot of what you said rang bells with me (eating until you feel sick, weighing every day when you know you shouldn't etc).

I wish you lots and lots of luck on your journey. Small steps...

Aww thank you Zoe :flowers::hug99: I feel better for getting it out of my system.

Good Luck to you too x

Back