caws diary

Well, 4lb off can't be bad (even if it was what was put on over the last couple of weeks !!)

Onwards and downwards :D

Well done - that's brilliant x

Eeks, I want to eat for England tonight. Good job I haven't got chocolate or biscuits in because I would have scoffed the lot. I suppose I should go to bed really and try and go to sleep !!

That's one way of doing it Caws - did you manage to resist? x

No, I had a crisp sandwich and some fizzy lemon and lime water :eek:

My mind is in abit of a dither these last few days. I've been offered to transfer onto the degree pathway for my final year as my marks have averaged over 60%, but it's all or nothing. If I fail the degree I don't get the diploma instead, so won't qualify. If I carry on with the diploma I'll qualify but will have to study while I'm working to 'upgrade' to the degree.

I hate being uncertain but it's like I don't have the confidence in my work although my tutor has told be to go for it. I haven't really struggled with the work we've done so far and could make more of an effort, so I suppose the answer is to do the degree now and work harder !!

Oh dear - only you can decide but if your tutor is confident then it may be telling you something - like "Believe in yourself" perhaps x

If your tutor says go for it then I'm sure you can do it! You can always talk to them a wee bit more about it if you're still unsure.
Best wishes :)

Well I've decided to go for it and just try and be more organised and start working on assignments earlier rather than later !!

I STS this morning, which was ok after last weeks loss and went to a friend's this evening for a natter, a beer and a chinese :)

Glad you've made your decision - I'm sure organisation will see you through. Hope you enjoyed your relaxing evening x

I had a lovely time thanks Gem.

Have been busy this week - enjoyed it though. Food has been abit hit and miss this week and went out for a meal last night. Day off tomorrow but will spend the day filling in forms I suspect !!

It was Gem !!

I found an old card with my weight on - Feb 06, is exactly what I am now, Jan '07 I was 2 stone lighter then slowly started creeping up again. I got back down to 13 st at the end of 2008, I think and now I'm back where I started in 2006 !! Never ending circle !!

Oh well, more effort needed ;)

Even if you are the same weight as you were - you've been bigger and you are going the right way now - let's celebrate that x

One of my problems is that I celebrate too much Gem ;)

Out again tonight with the girlies - always seems to include food and drinks :D

Back