caws diary

So, whats Caws weekend been like? xx

Busy and wet Clarri !! I've been doing some work for the council, delivering letters about the electoral register. Went to football Saturday afternoon (which we won :D ), went to cinema Saturday night. Saw "Eat, Pray, Love" so need to go to Bali now and find myself a Brazilian (won't bother with the Eat and Pray bit !!)

Delivered letters again yesterday and did some for my mum as she was looking after my neice and nephew (their dad was working and my sister was having a spa day with some friends). Usual washing and shouting at the kids on a Sunday afternoon about schoolwork really !!

Food wise I've been really poor. My mum has been on holiday for 3 weeks so came back from France with cakes, biscuits and sweets and then yesterday, when she had the little ones, brought KFC round for everyone !! So I blame her.

Today is a new day though, haven't planned dinner yet but cakes, biscuits, sweets etc ARE STOPPING !!

Sounds lovely - I'm sure you'll be really welcome x

Morning. Sounds like a busy weekend. Now you have put a longing on me for KFC!!!!
Enjoy your day off. x

Sorry :( It's bad when that happens and you hold off for a week or so but have to have one eventually !!

Been ok so far today. Have got toothache/sore throat/earache - not quite sure where it's coming from but hopefully it'll stop me hunting for biccies later !!

Sorry you're not feeling the best Caws - hope it improves soon x

Lol, I've had a nightmare week to be honest !

Was in uni all day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, which made it a very long week !! Had a group presentation to do Wednesday which was being assessed (was given the scenario last Wed) Had a to-do with the girls about dirty clothes, floors, washing baskets and emptying tumble driers, left my memory stick at home which had my powerpoint on, needed to rush home at lunch time to get it but had a flat tyre, got a friend to come and change it in the pouring rain, broke my glasses and when we came in Wednesday was told because of the computer problems we'd had the presentation marks wouldn't go towards our final marks (unless we did really well and asked for them to !!)

Had some work to do for Friday that I didn't get done (in fact I've been looking at the work for next Friday's lesson today) Also need to do an infection control project and have got to find sme stuff for my dissertation - finding relevant articles takes so long and then I've got to go through them to see if they're suitable to use and although I've still got another dfew weeks before I need to get sorted properly the time just seems to whizz.

Food and weight wise I'm just burying my head in the sand really and bumbling along. I really do need to make a plan and stick to it because I'm just going for ease and convenience at the moment, which is not good in the long run. I need to do a big shop too but don't get paid until Friday so I'm throwing some strange things together or maybe just having soup if I'm not particularly hungry.

I haven't weighed myself for a couple of weeks and was 5.5lb down this morning, which was a nice surprise.

I haven't been very organised still but I'm going shopping over the weekend and am not getting things for the girls (like choccy biscuits) that I then have one or five of !! I'm also going to try and do a sort of meal plan for the week. I haven't had any bread this week, although I did have a wrap one morning but my stomach has felt so much better for it.

I'm being abit arsey at the moment although I have calmed down this afternoon. I know it's just stress from different things going on, mainly at uni but I am taking it out on others when I don't mean to !!

Also a couple of girls want to organise a party for next summer when our course finishes, and hopefully we graduate/qualify and some of the other students are just whinging to me about it - it's a bloody party for god sake, sure we won't know for sure about qualifying until we get our results but we've spent 3 years together, working hard. Either go or don't go but I don't really want to listen to it all (see what I mean about being arsey :8855:)

Need to go shopping today but haven't had a chance to think about dinners for the week yet.

Have to go and pick up my letters for the people that haven't responded to the electoral roll letter and start knocking on doors - not sure whether to start today or not.

Going out with the girls tonight (my girls not my friends !!) as my mum is in a choir and they are doing a 'Help for Heroes' event.

I'm cold at the moment so might have to put the heating on constant - having it on for a couple of hours in the morning is ok fo rin the week but not the weekend !! Had hoped it'd be a little warmer :sigh:

Well done you on the 5.5lbs off. Wow!!! How good does that feel! And not even noticing. I def notice that less bread is better for me. I still have my aldi muffin for brek, but steer clear for the rest of the day.

I think you are under a lot of stress hun, so no wonder you feel arsey. Its hard work trying to parent, study, and day to day life.

Have a nice weekend. You deserve it.
xx

Had some lovely tiger bread today and about an hour later had a funny tummy so bread definitely is one of the things that upsets it.

Went shopping yesterday and stocked up on good things - had a turkey stir fry for dinner which even the girls enjoyed !!

Possibly yeast??? I love that tiger bread too, but same with me, can really feel it in my tum. Love turkey stirfry. Hope this coming week isnt so frenetic. xx

I reckon so - I was reading that link about candida (I think Jane posted it) and I have to say that the bells it rings are very loud !!

This week hopefully won't be as bad as the last one was as I've got Tuesday and Thursday off so won't be trying to squeeze ten days into seven !! I'll have uni work to do but it'll be in my own time rather than to a timetable IYKWIM !!

Glad to hear that you're having a more chilled out week.
If it is yeast at least you can still have flatbreads :)
Hope that everything goes well :)

Take care Caws - don't let it get to you - that's so rich coming from me isn't it (((Hugs))) x

Back