caws diary

Hi Caws- I have a girlfriend who wanted to lose weight, and now we walk and talk, rather than have coffee and talk. It is ok, after the first few minutes I get so engrossed in the catching up, we do walk several kms when we meet.
Don't you dare get too depressed about your weight. (Bossy much?) Losing it doesn't have to be quick, and you don't have to be perfect, small changes, darling girl. (Remind me of that, in a week or so, will you?)
Hope you have a great weekend. In my experience, no one is too good at the end of life communication, oncologists especially poor, surprisingly, but nurses were the best!

Oh hun, what are we going to do with each other eh. xx

Lol, listen to each others moans and groans and carry on with the attempts to shift it :)

It could be worse Caws - have a great weekend x

Ahh, it certainly could Gem x

Hi Caws- I have a girlfriend who wanted to lose weight, and now we walk and talk, rather than have coffee and talk. It is ok, after the first few minutes I get so engrossed in the catching up, we do walk several kms when we meet.
Don't you dare get too depressed about your weight. (Bossy much?) Losing it doesn't have to be quick, and you don't have to be perfect, small changes, darling girl. (Remind me of that, in a week or so, will you?)
Hope you have a great weekend. In my experience, no one is too good at the end of life communication, oncologists especially poor, surprisingly, but nurses were the best!

I do mean to go out walking MF, but it's been bloody cold and then I can't be bothered !! I'm not getting too depressed tbh, most of the time I'm "Oh well, let's get back on track", I think because I saw the nurse (who I've been seeing for 13 years) and she always does my BP and weight and it's on the computer for me to see - 25 kg's up !!!

I agre with you about the communication stuff, that's why I was interested in doing it.

I've had a busy weekend so far, even though the girls have both been on sleepovers (different nights though) I'm just doing some more research for this presentation and then I need to get my sewing machine out to take up some trousers that I got for Hollie, as she starts work experience tomorrow - she looks so grown up in smart trousers and a shirt - usually she's a jeans and leggings kinda girl !!

Hope you're all having a good one. Haven't seen any diaries so far so will go and have a quick look and hope that I'm not here in six hours time, still having not done the trousers !!

Took Hollie to her work experience :( snacked on crisps :( haven't planned dinner yet :( grey, miserable and raining :(

The day can only improve :)

Hope your day has been good overall x

Thanks Gem, it's been fine really.

I waited in for the heating man - booked to have 4 radiator valves changed when the man came to do my boiler - and when he came he didn't have any of the valves and thought he was doing something different. Been booked in again for a couple of weeks time !

Hollie was bored at her work experience - got sent to Tesco's twice, rolled up over 60 sheets of wrapping papers and did some dusting. She's got a sore throat, poor love so may be coming down with tonsillitus.

Didn't do a proper dinner tonight as mum gave me a slice of steak and kidney pie that she made yesterday so I just had that and a drink. Chicken casserole in the slow cooker tomorrow - I've bought some thighs and drumsticks, which I don't usually use so I'm hoping they'll be ok.

Hope the work experience gets a little more exciting - it's down to earth with a bump isn't it when you get all the menial jobs x

I had an assessed presentation yesterday so have been mega-stressed. All done now till the next one.

Hollie still hates work placement but only today and tomorrow left.

Had the chicken casserole yesterday, it was my nephew's birthday on Tuesday and when I went to my sister's she'd done pizza for everyone. I've been making an effort to eat more fruit, as I usually only have a banana - haven't been too bad foodwise but still haven't got into exercise mode yet.

Shame about Holly's work experience - always better if its a positive experience.

Good work with the food - should stand you in good stead even without the exercise to help you out x

Sounds like "line in the sand" time. Have a good day x

Back