caws diary

All is well Clarri thanks, just been mad busy. Working full time still, although off this week, handed in 2 assignments today, got another one due in next week and dissertation the week after. I keep wavering between total panic and then calmness !!

Had my mum's 65th birthday at the weekend and she retired from work last week and my boiler's packed up twice (but seemed to be ok when the boiler man came round to look the first time :rolleyes:)

The girls have been at their gran's but are home tomorrow.

I haven't had a chance to read anyone's diary so I hope you are all ok xxx

Busy busy busy eh caws ? hope you get some time to chill on your week off

Lol, although we're off work this week we're supposed to be in uni for 2 days, but we said today we didn't want to go in tomorrow, we just wanted to get on with next week's assignment !

Oh and I had an interview which turned into a non-interview as they said they wanted someone to start straight away ie not a student who wouldn't qualify until September. As I put on my application form I was a student they obviously didn't short list very well !! Still had a good chat about what they were looking for and they said I came across very well, so it'll all help.

Got an interview at the hospital in a couple of weeks for a job on the stroke unit. I'd prefer to work in the community but there is a couple of wards that I liked and maybe a couple of years of acute experience would be good. One of my friends is also going for it though and she is currently working there so I won't be too disappointed if I don't get it (and I'm not exactly sure I want to work there !!)

Last assignment now finished but can't hand it in till Tuesday (might pootle down there tomorrow to see if the building is open). Only dissertation to go now, just under two weeks to get it done !! The end is finally in sight.

Food wise I've sts for weeks now, I haven't been trying to lose but think I'll get back on it next week, or maybe the week after when all uni work is over with.

Hope you guys (or rather gals) had a lovely Easter, I did :)

Back at work but having this weekend off to get dissertation done and then after next week no more essays, woohoo (well hopefully !!). At least I'll have a little bit of my life back to keep up with everyone.

I'm thinking of you all but haven't been able to keep track of diaries every day so I hope everyone has a lovely week, and long weekend (Clarri, not sure if you have bank holiday Monday - I assume you don't get the Friday wedding one)

The end is in sight Caws - it must feel good. Enjoy your day x

Well I've got a numb bum and I haven't even got dressed today (but I did have a wash this morning !!)

I've done 3900 words so far (have to do 5000) but that includes my references. Depending on how I get on I may well 'tinker' with my word count !!

I seem to work better in the evening but have been sitting here for about 7 hours now and will probably carry on for at least another couple of hours - I've been popping onto facebook but daren't come on here and start reading diaries - I'll be here for another 7 hours !!

Well better crack on, less than 2 days left now :D

My problem with essays was always too many words and I had to take out all the waffle - I guess from my posts you can see why x

Well dissertation finished, 5003 words and giving it in tomorrow. No more essays:0icanfly: (unless I have to resubmit !!)

So now I can put everything away (my table looks like a library), stop biting my nails, stop eating rubbish and start preparing for interviews!!

Well done you. I'm so glad you have the relief of an end in sight. Have a great day today x

Back