caws diary

Clarri I truly had no idea how I'd get on with it - I talked about doing Lipotrim a good couple of years ago so it's not something I've rushed into. The first thing I said to the counsellor was "Will I feel ill" but apart from the first evening (understandable carb and sugar withdrawal) a couple of days headaches and some diarrhoea (which I got when eating certain food anyway) I've never felt better.

I do get abit peckish at times but it's usually when it's time for something but don't get that starving hungry feeling and then shove anything in my gob. It's so simple, I don't have to think about meals, my days aren't spent thinking about the next meal or what I'll have tomorrow.

I still have to stop myself getting a chocolate when I stop at the garage, and not have sweets, puddings etc but it's made me more focused on losing weight and taken the focus away from what to eat, if you get me.

It's definitely not for everyone, and I know you don't particularly 'agree' with them but for me it's definitely working, and working well - a stone and a half in 5 weeks, I'd never have guessed at that !!!

Well I've had my first major fail !! I was doing Hollie's tea (meat, salad, potato salad) and also did two part-baked baguettes - and I ended up eating one - first bread I've had in six weeks !! I then went on to have 6 chocolate biscuits, not sure what happened there but hey ho. I'm sure it'll affect my weigh in Friday but I th ink I need 100% day tomorrow, might salvage a lb or so hopefully.

Line in the sand Caws - dust yourself off and carry on - those rolls are so yummy x

Ooh, bread, the food of the devil.......... well, lesson learned. Did you enjoy it all though?? I would be gutted if you didnt.
Heres to 100% today.
xxx

Ooh, I sure did Clarri, it was still warm and crusty and the butter had alll melted :D They sure are yummy Gem and I should know better than to put temptation in my way !!

The biscuits were excessive though and not necessary but it's strange how one thing leads to another - and I woke up with a big spot on my chin !!

Thanks Mspiggy, I'm quite relaxed about it all really and I've been going great guns (for me !!) since I started so it's all good really.

Have a good day y'all, lots of drizzly rain here and it's quite cool but I'm not complaining :)

Oh you are a strong woman and the spot will remind you of what excesses can do - well done for pulling it round x

Well I managed to lose 1lb this week so that's ok. I'm going away next week so won't be able to weigh myself. I'm taking my foodpacks and will mix and match meals as best I can. If we go out for a nice meal then I'll join in, if the girls just want a sandwich for lunch I'll have a shake.

Can't wait to go, I'm really looking forward to it :D

Well done with the pound and have a lovely holiday x

Well done on your losses and being so organised for holidays - you won't stray far off the straight and narrow I'm sure, you're in the zone buddy!

Last edited:
Thanks Gem and Minz, not looking forward to the journey but looking forward to getting there (sound familiar in any way ;:)

Had a lovely week away, had some good and not so good eating days - twice when I went to bed I was overful still from eating too much, because it was nice. I also had a piggy chocolate day (or three :D)

Otherwise I wasn't too bad so I'll wait until Friday to see what weigh in shows, but I'm back to being good for the rest of the week.

You've been away two or three times aswell since then Clarri though haven't you so it disrupts your routine and you have to manage as best you can ! The girls have gone to their dad for a few days so it's only me, which is much easier !!

Well weigh in today shows +1lb but no complaints there, especially when I say I've been out 3 nights this week, each night included eating and choices made included pizza, chips and cheesecake :eek:. Last night I went out with my mum, as I got official confirmation that my degree will be a 2:1, and we went to a fish restaurant so felt a little virtuous having grilled plaice, sugar snap peas and new potatoes - and NO afters !!

Definitely back on it today, start work in 2 weeks and still have a stone or two to lose.

Last edited:
Back