caws diary

You are doing great, I'll be eating your ashes for a while to come. (Slightly revolting I know, but it's a big compliment!) Caws, are you nervous about starting work?

I'm not worrying too much yet about starting work as I've satill got 2 weeks off and then the first week will be mainly training/induction boring stuff but I'm nervous about the responsibility MF, although not about the people that I'm working with, if you understand ?

I haven't been too good this weekend, the girls are back home so it's all back to normal !! I've had chinese takeaway, 2 pieces of toast and some chocolate chip cookie. Been ok so far today so hopefully got my mojo back.

I ordered 2 months supply from Exante and while I was away got an email saying some of the shakes were sweeter than they normally were so if I wanted them changed to email back - I emailed back to request the less sweet ones and they replaced all of the chocolate and vanilla ones without me having to return the original ones so that must equate to about an extra 3 weeks supply !!

So, onwards and downwards as they say x

Last edited:
Firstly, congratulations on your degree, Cathy. That result is really great.

Good news on the Exante shakes too. I am sure you could manage a few extra sweet shakes. ;) Really must get back on the shakes myself. :break_diet:

Enjoy the rest of your holidays.

Pam xxx

Thanks Pam :)

The sweeter shakes aren't actually too bad and the Lighterlife ones are sweeter than the Exante ones - I don't particularly like the chocolate and strawberry ones but they're tolerable (and price wise is half the price to get a mixed pack).

I'm fine with the morning and lunchtime shakes but it's still the evenings that are a problem time for me (as always) and I'm convinced that once I start work the shakes will fit in perfectly.

Congratulations on your degree Caws, that is fantastic news. Also well done on the weight loss, you seem to have a very good balanced view that although the occasional slip will happen the downward trend is there. Brilliant, that is the way to do it I think.

Fantastic on the degree - so exciting putting all that studying into practice. You'll be great! xx

Wow, what a struggle yesterday - got my 'holiday head' on plus it's not helping that I'm sitting around at home, quite bored now - too much time off !!

Still, going for damage limitation as much as I can. Be good to start work I think !!

Back