caws diary

*yawn* I'm still tired !!

Had to get up early (even though day off/no kids) as EDF changed my electric menter for a pre-payment meter instead of my neighbour's (I live in a flat). They are supposed to be coming around this afternoon to sort it out but can't guarantee it, it it may be tomorrow morning. I hope my neightbour keeps his credit topped up !!

Like others from the weekend I'm having a new start aswell. Although I'm a strong advocate that we need to be nicer to ourself and we're not as bad as we think in our heads I look really 'beefy' in the photo's from Brum so definitely want to lose anther 1-2 stone.

I don't want to be a skinny minny or expect anything unrealistic from myself so I'm having a serious think to day about whether to do exante properly (have I got the determination when I'm not going to class ?) or can I cut out the crap and eat healthily ? I haven't decided yet (I'm going out for a birthday dinner this evening) but I've got a wedding to look forward to in about 6 weeks and it would be fantastic if I could lose a stone before then which points to the exante way. Will give it some more thought (although weighing myself this morning after the weekend antics I seem to have gained 6lb :eek: so I may need to add another half a stone to the 1-2 !!)

Your not alone there Cathy i have gained about the same as you :(
Hope to see you soon for a coffee xx

Its funny isnt it. I looked around us all and thought at one stage, no one looking at us would say - ooh, look at them, they must all be from a diet forum!! Just goes to show, that we all do see different things. Have to say I thought you looked great. You are a woman that glows.
Just in case you dont notice, Ive opened up a brand new diary.
Hope the eejit leccie company arrive this afternoon.
xxx

Your not alone there Cathy i have gained about the same as you :(
Hope to see you soon for a coffee xx

I bet it was that piece of toast we had in Asda's that's the culprit !!

Its funny isnt it. I looked around us all and thought at one stage, no one looking at us would say - ooh, look at them, they must all be from a diet forum!! Just goes to show, that we all do see different things. Have to say I thought you looked great. You are a woman that glows.
Just in case you dont notice, Ive opened up a brand new diary.
Hope the eejit leccie company arrive this afternoon.
xxx

Thanks for your nice comments, I certainly feel alot better about myself than I have done in the past BUT I must improve on my 'roundness' ;)

I shall go and look for your new diary - I know you mentioned starting one but hadn't realised that you had done it already.

Leccie people coming around this afternoon or tomorrow morning - I can't help wondering if the neighbour has been reading my meter instead of his own or whether he never bothered looking at the meter (he's abit of an weirdy loner odd bod and I never really see him, he sits in the dark, listening to music and drinking - and paying for my electricity it seems)

Just dropping by to say a quick hi.

It was lovely meeting you at the weekend.

Hope you get the leccie sorted out. x :)

Hi Jools, 'twas lovely meeting you too :) Leccie all sorted now. although the 'new' meter that's been put in is actually a manky old grubby one which I've wiped over and cleaned !!

I'm still off work today, back tomorrow though - I'm still tired even though I've spent two days doing very little !! Need to iron my uniforms but at least the girls are off school so don't need organising.

Went out for my brother-in-law's birthday last night and I never thought I'd say this but I need a rest from eating out !! It was very nice but I'm actually looking forward to cutting down !! No alcohol, fizzy drinks, cakes, biscuits, chocolate or sweets and less carbs, bread, pasta etc until my friend's wedding, which is the first weekend in December.

I've sorted out my exante box and am going to definitely have two shakes a day and maybe three some days, and maybe a meal. I know the weight loss will be slightly slower by not following it totally but I think I'm more likely to stick to it. I've got about a month's supply which I'm hoping will help shift about a stone, after that I'll decide again what to do.

so many people are getting back to it this week -good luck with your restart !

I know what you mean about cant wait to cut down-I usually come back from holiday like that !!

Good luck with the restart.

Enjoy your afternoon. x :)

Had a really, really busy day today. Had a shake during my break (late break about 12.30) and managed about a litre of water. I was starving when I got home at half 4pm. Had 4 jammy dodgers with a cup of tea :( and had 3/4 of a chicken tikka ready meal from Tesco's (about 600 cals). Abbie has gone to her friend's and Hollie wanted boiled eggs and soldiers !!

Am feeling full now so will try to just drink water this evening - NO SNACKING !!

what sorts of shakes do you have? jammie dodgers are evil.. they were tempting me today as well :(

btw, sorry its late but was lovely meeting you at the weekend :D xxx

what sorts of shakes do you have? jammie dodgers are evil.. they were tempting me today as well :(

btw, sorry its late but was lovely meeting you at the weekend :D xxx

Exante ones. I did Lighterlife for 6 weeks, really got into it but it was just too expensive to carry on with. A friend recommended exante, their bumper packs are reasonable but without having to go to classes I don't seem to be able follow it completely.

Had a sandwich today for lunch, sliced egg and spinach on wholemeal bread (and a bag of crisps). Am undecided what to do for dinner, not hungry at the moment so am holding off.

the egg and spinach sandwich sounds lush! im not an egg mayo fan but i love sliced egg sandwiches.. especially with big thick slices of tomato :D yuuuuuuuuuum!

I've reset my ticker. When I weighed in this morning I was 1lb up on last week, which is much better than the 6lb up on Monday !!

I've just had ham and eggs for brunch, I'm on a late shift today and tomorrow and then three days off. I'm taking in a shake and some water for my teabreak but I'm thinking of trying to be 100% on the exante on my days off, if I can get in the swing of it at home it'll be much easier than at work incase I feel abit rough and shaky the first few days.

We'll see though !!

Back