caws diary

Hope your ok cathy xxx

Have a great weekend, I hope you're not working. :) x

Hope your ok cathy xxx

I'm really good thanks, busy with work and been out a couple of times so all is good :)

Have a great weekend, I hope you're not working. :) x

I'm not working at the weekend, got a couple of nights Monday and Tuesday though.

Another 1lb off this week. Saw someone I haven't seen for about 4 weeks and she asked if I'd lost weight, which was nice - I feel bigger than I did in Birmingham although the scales say I'm not !!

I'm having a great time at work, well great time might not be quite right but I've really settled in now and my confidence is growing so much. I've had some difficult days, difficult patients and difficult situations but I seem to be managing them really well. I've spoken to a few people I qualified with and they all seem to be really struggling where they are so I obviously made the right choice of wards !! Two of them have even applied for different jobs and don't want to wait the six months for our preceptorships to finish.

So all it good in my world although the ex is being abit of an wonker, he's decided that he can only see the girls once a month now instead of every fortnight but hey ho I'm sick and tired of bending over backwards to accommodate him for him just to take the pee :mad:

Last edited:
Evening, Cathy.

Well done on another 1lb off. I thought you looked fab in Birmingham.

I am so pleased that you like the position you chose and are settling in well. It must be very hard to make the choice in the first place.

Grrr to the OH. My ex was like that. He got to the stage of saying he would only have two of the children at a time. It would have meant I never got any time to myself at all. He adopted the 4 kids with me so should have taken the responsibilty equally too.

Enjoy your weekend off.

Pam xxx

Good morning caws - have a good day x

Hope you are having a nice weekend. Grr to the ex. God love these men who are so hard done by with their twice monthly visits. Grr.
Im so glad that you are enjoying your work. More and more I wish I had done nursing instead of social care. I think I would have loved it.
Ah well.
xx

Oops, put on 2lb this week :eek:

I'm sure it was the cakes, chocolates and coffee (with sugar) that I had while I was doing nights.

Still never mind, I need to start making an effort again and stop letting the crap sneak in.

Squatters only Caws - just serve an eviction notice. Have a good day today x

Oops, put on 2lb this week :eek:

Oops! :giggle:

Sure they'll be gone in no time. You should have left them in Aldershot!! (I know it well & I'm sure they'd have found loads of friends!! :eek: ;)). :) x

I'm good thanks Gem, just busy and soooo tired. Done 2 earlies so far and antoher 2 to go and them I'm on leave for almost 2 weeks, woohoo.

Working different hours can play havoc with weight as your eating/sleeping pattern is all over the place. You are doing well x

Hi Gem :)

Completely forgot about weigh in Friday but on Saturday I was sts. I've got a busy social week coming up and a wedding next weekend and there's no way I'm going to stick to anything that will diet friendly so I'm going to go for damage limitation as much as possible until Christmas and then find my mojo after that.

If you find your mojo, ask if mine was anywhere to be seen x

If you find your mojo, ask if mine was anywhere to be seen x

Maybe it'll sneak back with mine, after Christmas Gem ;)

I've had a fantastic weekend of wedding celebrations, had far, far too much to drink and far too much to eat. I do feel bloated and heavy for it (but will I learn my lesson - I doubt it !!)

I'm also full of cold, blocked sinuses and have a rather strange voice - since being pregnant (15 years ago ?) if I get a bad throat it tends to go into laryngitis very quickly and easily and my voice becomes very husky (but not very sexy) I'm also coughing and spluttering like a good 'un. Fortunately I've got a fairly light working week (1 day's leave tomorrow, a clinical skills study day Wed and possibly a night on Friday) so haven't got the added stress on my body of going into the hospital.

I also passed my drugs calculations exam last week and after doing a study day on the 12th (whihc my sister does part of !!)I'll be able to do my own IV drugs, instead of having to keep getting someone else to do them. All saves time y'know ;)

Back