caz weekly weigh-in

Catherine...just wondered who told you about the celery....as the instructions I got were nothing beyond nothing expect the packs water tea and coffee?

I would check with LT if I were you - general consensus is that you cant have anything thats not packs, water, teas or coffee - see my Celery post :)

On a positive note - I didnt realise your burnt more calories eating celery that was in it....isnt that interesting? wonder are there any more foods like that?

Morning Bea :)
There are a few more foods like that I think, if you google 'negative calorie foods' you should get some interesting results, and many discussions about whether or not they really *are* negative calorie!
I cant stand celery lol!

Hi CAZ
how are things going ?
brilliant about the jeans , isnt it amazing how quickly you notice the difference in clothes !!!

Kepp up the good work x

thanks lucky... yeah, it's great when u really notice it yourself. And one of the girls in my office has said that she can really see I've lost weight in my stomach... happy days. :D They don't know I'm on LT though...
BUT... I weighed in today... 2nd weigh in and i'm only down a measly 2lbs. I know it's a loss, but it was only week 2 and I really expected a bit better than that.
Was a bit frustrated to say the least when I came out of chemist, after being so good, and feeling so hungry and tempted the last week didn't help. I was so tempted to break it, but battled against the temptation, only to find I'm rewarded with pittance... :sigh:
even the girl in the chemist was surprised and I don't think she believed me at first when I said I stuck to plan like glue!
Looks like this could be a long drawn out process for me. But I'll struggle on... (don't mind me... just feeling sorry for myself!)..
:(

Hi CAZ....every pound counts and your total loss for two weeks is brilliant - so try to look at it like that..... its probably more fluid related...I presume you are drinking the full 2 plus ltrs of water etc???....there was a guy on the CD forum who "gained weight" after sticking to CD 100% so if anything is a bit of fluid retention..so dont get disheartned.. you will have that 22lbs in no time!!

thanks for the words of support bea. Yep, i've been drinking my 2.5-3ltrs of water a day so I would have thought water retention wouldn't come into it at this stage. So, you think it might? Do you think it could sort itself out again?
:confused:
Either way, even though I came home a bit disheartened yesterday, I decided to stick with it, after all the weight is still coming down, albeit slowly.

By the way, congrats on your weight loss so far - you're doing fantastic!! :D
I have to say, it's soo good to have all you guys on here for the support I need... ur great!
Thanks again..
;)

Don't get disheartened. You often find that those with the least to lose, lose it slower than those who have a lot. It will come off and every loss is a loss. Look at it that way.

thanks for the words of support bea. Yep, i've been drinking my 2.5-3ltrs of water a day so I would have thought water retention wouldn't come into it at this stage. So, you think it might? Do you think it could sort itself out again?
:confused:
Either way, even though I came home a bit disheartened yesterday, I decided to stick with it, after all the weight is still coming down, albeit slowly.

By the way, congrats on your weight loss so far - you're doing fantastic!! :D
I have to say, it's soo good to have all you guys on here for the support I need... ur great!
Thanks again..
;)

A loss is a loss, so congratulations!!! As for water retention, could you be approaching your TOTM? Anyway, don't worry and carry on!

mapcr - wish i could write it off to totm, but it's not i'm afraid, so that'll be another hurdle in 2 weeks. ah well... :sigh:
but like you said, i'll trudge on anyway...

like sedalia said, every loss is a loss ;) - so I've turned my mind to think of it like that!

i got some bars this week, just so I can try something to chew :D. Gonna have one this evening with a nice hot cuppa. Sheesh, hope I like them now, cos I'm really feeling like I need something to 'eat' as opposed to 'drink' on this diet!

Dont get to excited!! i like (too strong a word probably) the peanut one becuase to me it is just a little bit more moist by my workmate likes the coconut one best. The coconut one has nuts in it too by the way and that confused us for a while!!

They are a little better if you zap them for 15 secs in the microwave!

No, Rach, I havent seen any of it at all this time, usually I am glued. Not sure what I actually *have* been doing with my evenings LOL!

I have never tried heating them. I always think that they look a bit burnt already and sometimes you get a really black bitter tasting bit that would make anyones eye flicker like they have just sucked a lemon!!

well, i tried one... ohmigod, yuk, yuk, yuk... can't stand them.
Methinks it'll be back to 3 shakes for me... so more weeks of pure liquid :sigh:
Ah well, if it works, so be it!!
:D

Back