CC newbie help

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
Been a long while since i posted on minis but i'm embarking on a new calorie counting adventure and need the support. I've always been a group girl usually jump between slimming world and weightwatchers but never succeeded always feel too constricted on one and not constricted enough on the other. The original plan was to do slim fast but i'm going to use it as part of the calorie controlled diet.
My problem is i have no idea how many calories i'm should have and no idea what the calories of food is unless its in a packet, is there a website or book anyone can recommend to help me on my way?
I have about 10stone to lose but i'm going to consentrate on how i feel about myself rather then actual weight goals.
x

Hiya welcome to the thread, a lot of us use my fitness pal, it's an online diary and it also calculates your calories. It also has an amazing app with a barcode scanner x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya welcome to the thread, a lot of us use my fitness pal, it's an online diary and it also calculates your calories. It also has an amazing app with a barcode scanner x

Ooh thanks i will sign up, i only have a ipod touch which i don't usually take out with me but might have to start. My phone is a nokia and doesn't have any decent apps

Welcome to cc..See you over at m.f.p. :)

Back