CC NSV - Non-Scale Victories!

Oops I forgot to add my NSV lol

Swimming with the kids and I was waiting for little Joe to come down the slide. Opposite a big plate glass window with a cafe behind. Well I dont wear my glasses in the pool and the chlorine stings my contacts so I just go in blind!! But as I was idly waiting I was sneakily eyeing up the reflection of a woman an thinking "I'd like to have her body" but it WAS MY BODY!!! granted I was half blind but the woman I could see in the window had a 'normal' body. Not a thin one but a normal healthy in proportion one.

Oh yeah an my size 16 costume is too big!! Bits of me kept escaping!!! time to shop for a new one!! This one is ten yrs old haha Last one I actually bought was a hideous size 20 and I was traumatised by all my wobbly bits oozing out the sides of it!!!! Gonna buy me an AMAZING one :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oops I forgot to add my NSV lol

Swimming with the kids and I was waiting for little Joe to come down the slide. Opposite a big plate glass window with a cafe behind. Well I dont wear my glasses in the pool and the chlorine stings my contacts so I just go in blind!! But as I was idly waiting I was sneakily eyeing up the reflection of a woman an thinking "I'd like to have her body" but it WAS MY BODY!!! granted I was half blind but the woman I could see in the window had a 'normal' body. Not a thin one but a normal healthy in proportion one.

Oh yeah an my size 16 costume is too big!! Bits of me kept escaping!!! time to shop for a new one!! This one is ten yrs old haha Last one I actually bought was a hideous size 20 and I was traumatised by all my wobbly bits oozing out the sides of it!!!! Gonna buy me an AMAZING one :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
This is one of the funniest yet coolest NSV's in this thread.

Guys guys guys! I am SO happy right now. It's going to sound daft when you read it because I'm still huge, but to me it's sooo great. Just try to remember I've been a size 30ish bottoms for a while now.

I ordered a pair of size 26 leggings from New Look and they arrived today. I unpacked them and stared at them in horror. No WAY I was going to fit in them.

I do! They are even a little loose! I am doing this in them right now:

:bliss:

At this rate I'll make size 24 by mid-Sept (my birthday).

Just the boost I needed since the scales seem determined to crawl down at a snail's pace.

Guys guys guys! I am SO happy right now. It's going to sound daft when you read it because I'm still huge, but to me it's sooo great. Just try to remember I've been a size 30ish bottoms for a while now.

I ordered a pair of size 26 leggings from New Look and they arrived today. I unpacked them and stared at them in horror. No WAY I was going to fit in them.

I do! They are even a little loose! I am doing this in them right now:

:bliss:

At this rate I'll make size 24 by mid-Sept (my birthday).

Just the boost I needed since the scales seem determined to crawl down at a snail's pace.

Amazing, and it doesn't sound daft at all!!! :D I'm big too and for the first time in 6 months, I got into my favourite size 24 jeans and did them up. I was so happy, so I get how your feeling right now. Well done hun :)

I'm big too and for the first time in 6 months, I got into my favourite size 24 jeans and did them up.
Yay! Double celebration today! Congrats!

My new black leggings are already covered in white cat hairs. :mad: Does anyone want a free cat?! :D

(He is actually a foster cat and up for adoption. Shameless plug while I'm here: Cats' Protection is inundated with kittens/cats at the moment so if anyone's considering a new pet, please think about adopting. I've had my little foster-monster for 6 months now and he'd really love a garden to play in. He's adorable. Especially if you like the hairy look! ;))

I got into jeans and a jumper i couldn't get into a few weeks ago, and i had to throw jeans out that i could get into a few weeks ago as they were too BIG :D Also had shorts on to do my treadmill and my daughter said to me your legs have got thinner . :D

(He is actually a foster cat and up for adoption. Shameless plug while I'm here: Cats' Protection is inundated with kittens/cats at the moment so if anyone's considering a new pet, please think about adopting. I've had my little foster-monster for 6 months now and he'd really love a garden to play in. He's adorable. Especially if you like the hairy look! ;))

I would adopt hundreds of cats if I could. My little monster was a rescue, and he is just fantastic. I can't let them out though due to a very, very busy main road. My last cat was knocked over and killed, so I just wouldn't risk it.
I wish my house was bigger, I would love a brother or sister for Ziggy. :)

I think it was last week that I posted about having to put darts in my shorts, now they are too big again!! So I'll have to undo what I've done and do it again. NSV I know but Grrrr!!

ok so i've just bought an utterly fabulous satin dress to wear to a wedding in a couple of weeks and the last time i had a similar style dress from the same shop i was about 7lbs lighter and had to have a size 14 to accomodate my boobs! So i ordered a 14 again thinking i'd probably need some spanx to give me a smoother silhouette and that i had a week and a half to shift some poundage.

Well think again!!!!! Just tried it on and not only does it look awesome it's in fact a teensy bit big around the bust :D :D :D :D The big pant manufacturers won't be getting my money this time hahahahahaha ;)

It was pouring rain here yesterday, and when I went to take my dog out in my lunchbreak (my dogs come to work with me) it truly was torrential. There is a jacket that 'lives' at work, with corporate branding, and I chucked it on as I headed for the door. As I zipped it up I said "oh poop, this isn't mine...." to my workmate, and headed back to get the right one. Uh huh....it WAS the right one, but was enormously too big - I actually, genuinely thought it was my husband's! The BEST thing is, I think it's only been about 3 weeks since I last wore it!

Like Squeezy, I'd have loads of cats if I could (and my DH would let me ;)). The one I have is a rescue cat from Cat's Protection, and he's gorgeous. Even though he is mostly black, with bits of white, moulting like mad, and I have a cream sofa (with fetching black cat fur embellishment :D).

I have a new NSV!

After months of mocking my 'obsession' with noting my calories and exercise down, both my partner and my mother have joined MFP! For my partner, in particular, this is a BIG turning point. He is amazed by how much he can eat on some days and also by some of the not so good choices he makes on a regular basis. I can't tell you the relief I feel at having someone at home to go through this journey with. It makes things SO much easier and I feel less of an obsessive control freak! I think both he and my mother can see how well it has worked for me and want in on some of the action ;)

That's great!

Morrigan said:
I have a new NSV!

After months of mocking my 'obsession' with noting my calories and exercise down, both my partner and my mother have joined MFP! For my partner, in particular, this is a BIG turning point. He is amazed by how much he can eat on some days and also by some of the not so good choices he makes on a regular basis. I can't tell you the relief I feel at having someone at home to go through this journey with. It makes things SO much easier and I feel less of an obsessive control freak! I think both he and my mother can see how well it has worked for me and want in on some of the action ;)

That's brilliant! I laughed when my hubby started using MFP but at least it makes me seem less obsessive. Lol!

I have an odd and rather unsavoury NSV. I can feel the back of my belly button again! :thankyouthankyou:

I found out in the shower earlier. For a long time my belly button's been this great long mysterious tunnel disappearing into the depths of a vast belly. It's a cave now, it has a definite back wall, I can feel it.

What a weird NSV. Sorry if it's made anyone vomit! :jelous: It's just that I can't really see any difference in me. I feel as fat as ever. Then suddenly I find the long lost back of my belly button, and realise- hey! I AM smaller! :D

Back