CC NSV - Non-Scale Victories!

Took this picture today - these were my work trousers when I was at my
Biggest!

Attachments

• image-972791526.jpg
    image-972791526.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 54
oh, well done x:D

Aah - linen trousers are the best NSV! I have had to dump loads of mine. I wore jeans and trousers til they were hanging off me but my linen trousers, which looked enormous and clown-like, were beyond salvation. Well done you :)

I've spent the last few days noticing I have little bones where my wrists are and that the biggest part of my fingers is now where the knuckle is - not the squishy bit underneath that. Wonderfully random NSVs!

I don't think my fingers are ever going to look feminine, they've always looked porky. Lol!
On the plus side, I went and tried some US size 8 jeans in TKMaxx and they were too big!! To be fair they were elasticated but they weren't stretching over anywhere tight. It's a pity they didn't have any size 6. That would have made my day. Lol!

Doing up the size 10 jeans this week, chucking out my bigger pairs of pants today, shopping for smaller clothes... but the very best thing is feeling in control of what I eat and not feeling like it's a battle, I have got used to eating less and am enjoying slimness much more than I ever enjoyed overeating. I feel free now somehow.

Back