Step 1 Sole Source + CC's C diary 2013

Hope your feeling better now? Another early night for you?
Well done avoiding strawberries :)
Half way through the week now!! Xx

Morning

I've been brewing a sore throat all week so have taken paracetemol both last gift and the night before. I think that's the bloating culprit! I have done nothing else different and still feel bloated and puffy so I'm going to hit the water today, and hit the gym tonight. I'm weighing a day early tomorrow, as we are crazy busy this weekend. The last thing I want this week is a stall, especially after being 100% for so long!

Have a good day one and all xx

I've got a bad throat too yesterday and today :( just drinking cold water to soothe it!

Feels like my glands are up not good :-/ hope you feel better soon Hun xx

I get the swelling in my hands and feet occasionally and also wonder if it's the water - I can't believe it, but what else can it be? If you figure it out I'd love to know. It's weird but it sort of helps when I don't feel well on this diet - I really don't feel like food so I just revel in that. I do hope you feel better soon though and it doesn't get in the way of anything! At least with this diet you know you are getting your daily nutrition - I don't know about you but when I'm in 'normal' mode I don't believe I'm actually getting all that I need. I bet I'm getting too much if something (sugar, fat perhaps?) and not enough of something else! Feel better soon!

Evening!

Still all bloats, but drank loads and have been a gym bunny (I wish) this eve. And yes, it will be another early night for me!!

Had a v near miss at the gym, my DD had a bag of crisps after her class and I automatically popped my hand in for a tester! What was I thinking! Answer - I wasn't thinking, just automatic behaviour again. Honestly, I didn't eat a thing but it scared me silly! What we do to ourselves :(

Now tucking into a soup, and some sparkling water. Nice :) xx

Well done cupcake! Eyes on the prize :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

P.s. I've never had such brilliant nails since doing Cambridge! Xx

My nails are much better too...I thought it was cos I'Ve used moisturiser etc regularly as a treat...but maybe it's the vits and nutrients I was missing!

Well done btw... :) xx

I've wrecked my hands :( I keep biting and picking the skin around my nails it looks awful and it really hurts :( but its cos I'm not eating I keep doing that instead its crazy and I need to stop!! I want my nice nails back!!

Evening!

Still all bloats, but drank loads and have been a gym bunny (I wish) this eve. And yes, it will be another early night for me!!

Had a v near miss at the gym, my DD had a bag of crisps after her class and I automatically popped my hand in for a tester! What was I thinking! Answer - I wasn't thinking, just automatic behaviour again. Honestly, I didn't eat a thing but it scared me silly! What we do to ourselves :(

Now tucking into a soup, and some sparkling water. Nice :) xx

Last week, I was working with a child who popped some raisins in my mouth. Normally thus would be ok... However I did jump up and spot them out like they were cyanide or something!!!

Have a good day wee cupcake :)

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Morning all! Thanks for the encouragement - I'm so grateful to you all and to minimins for this site - the support here is what gets you through some tricky times, and keeps you going towards your goal. I'd be lost without it!

I have a full blown sore throat, headache and swollen glands and temp this morning. I feel pants :( and im feeling very sorry for myself! I'd normally reach for a honey and lemon, but again, I've recognised it probably isn't the best thing! I'm having a hot black earl grey instead, and paracetamol. And I'm convinced its either being ill, or the paracetamol that has caused this bloat. Grrr! Still, the upside is I do not feel like eating whatsoever so I may blend a shake with ice for a treat to numb the throat.

I'm weighing in tonight a day early as I have a super busy weekend ahead, which again is typical when im feeling so rough. Hopefully all will be well - 6 day loss ;)

Will update later.

Happy Friday everyone! Xx

I'm really sorry you're feeling so bad! It is a plus that you don't feel like good though. Your words about this site were very true for me as well. When I'm struggling for my own motivation or feeling just a bit 'ropey' I come on here and it puts me back in the place I want to be - everyone is such a motivation! Good luck on the scales tonight - but do you need it?!? You're doing it and the beauty of this diet is that the scales always show it!

So nearly time to weigh and my friend paracetamol has been wonderful today. As has my friend olbas oil. My friend Kleenex is playing a little rough on my nose today though. Still, they're reliable ;)

Going to go ss+ this weekend I think, just to keep things simple. Xx

Wow!

You've got a great relationship with the 5lb mark :)

that's amazing honey! Well done :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Thanks Bubbs! I'm amazed tbh, I keep thinking the numbers will be less as time moves on, but I'm thrilled with 5lb a week, I really am. It is so worth being 100%, it really is!

Goal for the next 4 weeks is 16lbs I think. But 20 would be nice ;)

Good girl! I'm so pleased for you. We're definitely in the 100% club :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Yay well Done its falling off you :)

Keep it up Hun, what u doing over the weekend u said your really busy? Xx

Have a good day wee Cupcake :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Back