Step 1 Sole Source + CC's C diary 2013

Morning. Had an odd feeling in the night. Then I realised - it was my hip bone! Blimey - been a couple of years since we were in contact but boy does it feel good to find them again! Spent a little while poking and prodding and marvelling how narrow my hips are actually - not the mahoosive size 22 i pretended they were ;) There's another for my list - discovering parts of my skeleton that have been hidden for some time!

Going for walking or cycling to work today. Hoping I don't make a scene if I go on 2 wheels though - Freddie Mercury would be proud of the sight that is me on my bike!!! This weather is too gorgeous to miss, and as I'm at work all week I'm going to make the most of it before and after.

Still got the sicky antibiotics feeling, but feeling 100x better today then yesterday. Much stronger. Aiming for mango, oriental chilli and a lemon bar again today. And about 4l of water.

Have a great Tuesday everyone xx

Evening!

Am mad at myself as I've messed up my antibiotic timings and so can't eat supper til 9pm :( am hungry but will just have to wait!

Been a super busy day, but I did manage to cycle which was surprisingly good fun. May even have another go tomorrow!

Had a massive row with my OH which has not helped life in general - he's all huffy and sulky now and I'm all angry and brooding. The heat doesn't help!

Now torturing myself watching Raymond Blanc...........

Have a good evening xx

Hi CC

Ur doing so well honey :) proud u made it through the yucky feeling and well done for exercise.

Avoid OH till u feel calm then go and make peace (even if he us wrong!) Life is too short :)

X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Thanks bubbly. I'm like a plodding tortoise - each day at a time, each meal at a time, each hour at a time............. But winning :)

Morning all!

I think this is my 6 week mark, not sure tbh as I'm losing count. Still feeling sicky due to antibiotics which have to be taken on an empty stomach - bleurgh :(. But cycling again today with my tribe - feel a bit like Maria Von Trapp but with extra poundage and a cycle helmet ;)

Still, all the exercise helps and logging it in My Fitness Pal is helping keep the activity levels up. Had a sneaky peek on the scales again too and I'm going in the right direction still so happy about that.

Usual menu of mango, chilli and lemon - and 3l of water ;)

Have a great day xx

I'm not sure if its the reaction you expect but your comments about your argument made me laugh - I pictured him tripping over his lip! I hope it's passed now and you're back to normal, argument forgotten (or at least packed away to pull out the next time!).

I liken this diet to being an alcoholic and some days they're ok and it's one day at a time, sometimes I've just gotta last to the next minute!! My name is Plum and I'm a food addict.

Hi plum. I'm a foodaholic too ;)

So tonight sees me gutted, have had my hours reduced with immediate effect by 3 per week. 12 hours a month. Will have a devastating effect on my monthly income and will most likely cause me to cease the CWP. I just can't see how to balance my household bills, and I feel utterly selfish for 'costing' my family £42 a week. I'm so so sad - this is the last thing we need right now :(

I don't want to stop, I just want to lose this hideous weight.

Bum :(

Oh no...that's bad news. :( but you've got to eat...so you're not actually costing £42 more...probably only a tenner or so in real terms. In fact, I think we're probably saving money as now never eat out etc or buy random lunch stuff/coffees etc. I really hope you manage to find a way to budget it. And I hope things improve for you at work. K xx

Sorry to hear that chick :-( take care x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Oh no! I am heartbroken for you! Is there any way you could afford exante? You know I sometimes wonder if there couldn't be some kind of financial aid, after all, when we're successful we're gonna be less of a drain on the nhs. I really hope you can work it out. I know lots of people would just say "you could just diet/cut down" but when I was speaking with someone the other day who didn't get the diet, I asked them if they would consider saying to an alcoholic to just have a half glass a day. That is what cutting down means to me. I think they sort of got it. The abstinence works. I am really pushing for you and hoping you can find enough wiggle room in the budget - fingers crossed!

Oh sorry Hun have u thought about it overnight? Exante could be an option?
Could you cut the family shop back abit so you could still afford the £42? The family has to eat so why shouldn't u be able to?
Hope u find a way Hun xxxx

Another thing I thought of. This is not just about looking good, this is about your health and longevity. You are important too, so remember that when your weighing (!) everything up!

Hello all. Thanks for the good wishes and ideas. I'm truly banjaxed. Got hauled over the coals at work today for daring to speak about losing 10 hours - I think my days are numbered tbh :(

I just wish life wasn't so hard - doing CWP, managing home and family, work and finances, sometimes I think the pressures are all too much for one person.

I'm still on plan, still on antibiotics, still weighing tomorrow. Still keeping on keeping on.

Thanks guys xx

Hello all!

Lost a mighty half a stone, despite everything. Really happy, and somehow I have to continue. I've lost 3 stone in 46 days, and that is simply incredible.

eBay is my friend ;)

Xx

That is absolutely fantastic! Well done - super big hoorah from me! Your progress is so awesome, you really have to find a way to keep this up. You will be feeling better each day and noticing how much easier it is to live your life. I've still got everything crossed for you!

Yay well done!! Bet your so happy :)
How u feeling about the diet now are u going to keep at it? Xx

Hayley, I have nothing but positive things to say about the CWP, and it suits me and the weight I have to lose. The plan isn't the problem.

It is the cost.

I simply can't straighten the finances, losing hours like this.

I've ebayed a few things for now, but long term, I have no idea how to do it.

Xx

Morning. Day 48. I'm tired. Tired of worrying, or thinking of everyone else, of doing my absolute best and STILL getting kicked in the teeth. I'm losing the little confidence I had, daily. Life eh?!

I am glad this has all happened though when I'm in a good place losing weight wise. It's one area I can see some success in right now. So as I said, for now, I'm keeping on. I love the CWP, my CWPC, and my losses. I don't want to give it up! I've sold some earrings at the pawn shop, and a bag on eBay, plus I have some of my larger clothes listed which are attracting bids so that's all good. I'll try for a car boot next weekend too, and hope it will raise enough for a few more weeks without having to worry.

So chin up, best foot forward, on wards and up(down)wards, and so forth.

Happy Monday everyone xx

Back