CD 790/1000/1200 cal challenge.......4 weeks starting 6th November

Hiya,
Not checked in for a few days to the thread, have been feeling really naff.

I had a friends daughters birthday on the weekend and had already planned that I'd take the car so as not to get any comments about not drinking, and have Chicken and veg for my meal.....sorted!

Except I endured comments ALL night about being like a f*ing 90 year old drinking water and having chicken salads for dinner.

I wouldn't mind but this is the friend I'm supposed to be doing the diet with.
She's been drinking, and eating bits of food the last few weeks and shifted 9 pounds compared to my 2 :(
I couldn't understand it until she mentioned she'd been making herself sick after eating and drinking to ensure a weightloss :(

It reall got me down, and I've been feeling really low about the amount of weight I still have to lose.

Anyways.....hope you're all doing well so far :)

Love Kitty xxx

Well, I've had to tweak the diet yet again because if a financial catastrophe :(

I'm moving to just two packs a day and one meal: akin to the 1000 plan I suppose. I've had to do this or abandon the diet altogether which I don't want to do. I could actually do with not paying out at all but I NEED to keep some structure in order to hold onto control ... having two packs a day means I only have to plan one meal.

I've got my weigh in at 4.30 and quite frankly I'm not holding out much hope for anything positive. However, whatever the outcome I'm going to hang on in there and carry on trying to chip away at what's left.

Hope you're all doing OK :)

Back from my weigh-in peeps and was astounded to find I'd lost 7lb!!!

Yes, 7lb in ONE WEEK and I was eating food! OMG! If I'd known 790 was this good, I'd have done it ages ago!! ;)

I'm moving over to the 1000 plan because of finances so it's just 2 packs a day and a meal. Of course, I expect this to take its toll but as long as I keep getting consistant losses no matter how small then it's all good :)

Hi All,
Sorry I haven't posted for abit. I was trying my hardest to get back on track and concentrate on 790 cals and it paid off.
I'm 5 1/4lbs lighter this week!
OMG I'm so happy! :D
Debbie hows 1000 cals going?
Jack your doing fab!
Everyone else?
Kam x

Wow Kami that's great!

Debbie too WOW WOW WOW! Sometimes I think our body appreciates a change!

I've been struggling to stick to plan (actually no I haven't managed it even with a struggle) even finding it hard to face the packs now, love them normally. I'm not hungry or eating a lot but just wanting the wrong things. Weight staying the same.

You are all good inspiration for me. I'm reducing the focus on the diet which is partly the problem but I feel I have to do that and tackle the other things in my life that have been on hold and need dealing with. I also need to be able to eat healthily without having to focus so much. Not coming easily but still trying. Thanks to all for help and inspiration.

Dizzy x

Hey all... thanks for the invitation Dizzy! :)
Nice to come in here... and find your comment

I have decided to do 1000 plan... as I wanted to learn to control my food portions and re-establish a new relationship with food! I might change my mind to 790 but for the time being I think 1000 should be fine!

I did SS/AAM for 9 weeks so I felt like I needed a change- I lost over two stone so now feeling very different.. and lighter I decided to try and take more responsibility and reintroduce me to food- hopefully from a different perspective. If all goes wrong I can always go back.

I wanted to lose the weight at a slower steadier pace... so it's nice to find a new somewhere I feel welcome.

Good luck with ur journeys guys... ur doing grand and have inspired me so much! xx

Welcome to the 'munch bunch' BBFM!! :D

Back