CD again!

i found the smoothie really sweet but i love the chicken tikka packs and the lemon bars. i cant wait to go on thurs and get the other flavour bars :)

i found the smoothie really sweet but i love the chicken tikka packs and the lemon bars. i cant wait to go on thurs and get the other flavour bars :)
I'm not a huge fan of the food packs, might try the bolognaise when I go next but the tikka and risotto are really fake tasting haha. Lemon bars are definitely my favourite :)

Day 5...
Weigh in said 11st 1 this morning so, 6lb down in 5 days (unofficial as different scales) today's food:
Mint choc shake
Orange bar
Apple and black currant smoothie
Steak, asparagus and broccoli :)

Scales are showing the same as yesterday. Managed a gym class this morning :)
Food today:
Peanut bar
Cappuccino shake
Omelette with mushrooms and salad
Mint choc pack later :)

love love love the cappuccino shake
well done on your unoffical loss :) what class did u do? i only walked to weigh in and back today and felt weak boo xx

love love love the cappuccino shake
well done on your unoffical loss :) what class did u do? i only walked to weigh in and back today and felt weak boo xx
Me too, cappuccino shake is lovely. I did a kettle bell class, was bloody hard work! Excited about official weigh in tomorrow!
Today: cherry and strawb smoothie
Lemon bar
Mint choc shake
Turkey breast steaks with fajita seasoning, broccoli and cauliflower

Thank you :)

Change of dinner plan, had steak and green salad instead :)

Saturday I was out drinking so I had a mango shake and then a bowl of pasta with low low cheese spread, bacon and mushrooms. Drinks that evening and I was fine. Have been very ill before drinking on Cambridge so wasn't taking any chances. Hangover yesterday and I had a day off plan. Had eggs and potato wedges, nandos chicken wings and halloumi, yogurt, banana and then later that evening I had a turkey curry with broccoli. Back on plan today and off to weigh to check my damage. Starting today with a smoothie :)

So today...
Apple and black currant smoothie
Toffee bar
SPaG Bol pack (amazing!)
Dinner: piri piri pork chops, Spring greens and asparagus :)

Another gym class this morning (boxing) done! Feeling good! Had a lemon bar and a black coffee this morning. Lunch was an apple and banana smoothie, going to have a butterscotch shake later. Dinner is made, I have made a crustless quiche with bacon and onion to have with salad later

Today's plan:
Lemon bar and black coffee
Smoothie pack
Butterscotch pack (had mint choc yesterday instead)
Dinner: burger in a bowl (lean mince and onion on top of lettuce and gherkins)

Added a teeny sprinkle of cheese and seafood sauce to my dinner. Feeling guilty about it... How mad is that!!!

Today went gym, weights based class.
Butterscotch shake
Chocolate bar
Apple n black currant smoothie
Dinner is prawn stir fry :)

Back