cd and totm

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pink-sarah, 27 March 2008 Social URL.

1. pink-sarah

pink-sarah Silver Member

Ive been reading round and theres loads of differences of opinions on it...

has cd changed yr totm? if your on the pill did it change the way your totm 'arrived'? or did things just stay the same?

a few years ago, 2002, i lost about 6 stone, i split with my then oh, and didnt no how to deal with it and long story short, i couldnt face food so i basically lived on coffee and cigarettes for a long time.
    my point is my totm wasnt affected and it just stayed the same... do you think it wud change whilst doing cd? thats the only part of cd im sort of worrying about:eek:.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Hiya

I'm not on the pill but CD did make my periods very irregular to start with but it settled down, it's quite common and nothing to worry about.

Gx

4. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

Hi
    My periods have been irregular since I was 16 only time they were ok was when I was on the pill, but I don't take it at the moment. CD made mine regular again and to be honest less painful. I really wouldn't worry.
    Mel