CD and your monthly cycle

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Yorkiegirl, 3 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    Anyone found theirs has altered?
    Mine stayed completely on track last year when I was doing Lighterlife. However, I am now on CD SSing, and I am unfortunately having one every fortnight. Not nice.
    I don't want to go on the pill, so has anyone experienced any initial problems with their periods which have sorted themselves out? Been SSing since 3rd January.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Funny you should mention that as last year on CD mine stayed the same as always but this time round it was so much heavier than normal (sorry tmi!!)

4. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Can't offer any advice on this one. I take the pill continously so no periods and no PMT

5. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    You store the hormones in the fat around your tummy. If you're losing fat in that area (maybe you lost it differently last time) it will affect your cycle, but should return to normal once eating again. I've been lucky - only 2 in 20 weeks, and they only lasted 3 days each! Hope THAT continues!!

6. ava

ava Silver Member

Well mine went haywire, and i bled pretty much non stop for the first 14/15 weeks, i actually had to get some tablets from the doctors to stop me bleeding. they seemed to do the trick though as my cycle has been normal since. It should settle down, my cdc said most people who have TOTM problems are usually back to normal pretty quick, think i was just a bit of an extreme case!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.