CD Bars,, Quick question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Pinkdiamond, 14 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Pinkdiamond

Pinkdiamond Is it nearly October yet?

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Have tried my first CD bars last night and this morning. Wow they are fab!!! I think if i could eat 3 of those a day I could stick to SS, has anyone ever done it that way? is that possible? and is it still ssing to enable ketosos? Any thoughts peeps??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    As far as i know you are only allowed 2 bars a day and for the maximum of 2 weeks. Although you can have 1 bar a day for the duration of your diet. Hope you understand that.

4. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    The diet as been tested over many years to get the weight off quickley, which is sole souce. Yes you may still lose weight with all the bars, but you might not be in ketostis if you do. Whats the point of having those extra Carbs if you want the weight to come off quickley,you might just well as go on one of the other programs.

My opinon is to not play around with the diet and stick to what Alan Howard planned.

Nick :) :)

5. tartanlass

tartanlass Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    I was told only 1 bar a day, I'm SS so maybe that's why
    but you're right, they are great!!

6. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    It is 1 bar a day, the older 4 bars have more carb and hence too many of them and you will jeopardise ketsosis.

The 2 new bars (cran and peanut) have loads of fibre and more than 1 a day can upset your tummy (from experience!)

M.

7. dawntinkler34

dawntinkler34 Water Baby

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Will my CD councellor check if im in ketosis or do i need to buy my own ketosis stiks?

8. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Some will check but some won't, if she/he doesn't then just pop to boots and grab some ketostix.

M.

9. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    Depending on the Counsellor some do and some dont. I keep them handy if I feel I need to check someone. I dont charge for this as some times it is needed to give that extra motivation if they are feeling abit down (non weight loss ect). Your Counsellor will be able to sell them to you if you want them for your own testing. Some Counsellors may have to order them in for you.

Nick :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.