CD Bars,, Quick question

Pinkdiamond

Is it nearly October yet?
Have tried my first CD bars last night and this morning. Wow they are fab!!! I think if i could eat 3 of those a day I could stick to SS, has anyone ever done it that way? is that possible? and is it still ssing to enable ketosos? Any thoughts peeps??

Have tried my first CD bars last night and this morning. Wow they are fab!!! I think if i could eat 3 of those a day I could stick to SS, has anyone ever done it that way? is that possible? and is it still ssing to enable ketosos? Any thoughts peeps??

As far as i know you are only allowed 2 bars a day and for the maximum of 2 weeks. Although you can have 1 bar a day for the duration of your diet. Hope you understand that.

The diet as been tested over many years to get the weight off quickley, which is sole souce. Yes you may still lose weight with all the bars, but you might not be in ketostis if you do. Whats the point of having those extra Carbs if you want the weight to come off quickley,you might just well as go on one of the other programs.

My opinon is to not play around with the diet and stick to what Alan Howard planned.

Nick :) :)

It is 1 bar a day, the older 4 bars have more carb and hence too many of them and you will jeopardise ketsosis.

The 2 new bars (cran and peanut) have loads of fibre and more than 1 a day can upset your tummy (from experience!)

M.

Will my CD councellor check if im in ketosis or do i need to buy my own ketosis stiks?

Some will check but some won't, if she/he doesn't then just pop to boots and grab some ketostix.

M.

Depending on the Counsellor some do and some dont. I keep them handy if I feel I need to check someone. I dont charge for this as some times it is needed to give that extra motivation if they are feeling abit down (non weight loss ect). Your Counsellor will be able to sell them to you if you want them for your own testing. Some Counsellors may have to order them in for you.

Nick :)

Back