CD Buddies

Yep this is my first time on CD. So i'm feeling a bit unprepared for whats coming, haha! I chose CD because I have a hell of a lot of weight to lose (havent set a target yet, but im 24 stone so you get the picture!!), and the results are amazing. I think if you have a lot to lose its a good way of shifting the bulk of it! :) How are you doing?

ive tried cdiet before so i know it works and now just need to actually get to goal. it really is an awesome diet, not the easiest but you wont find another that will give you results as fast. i'll be honest ive been struggling this time round not feeling very mentally strong at the minute but hoping once i get rid of totm and have first weigh in out of the way and can see its working i will get the boost i need. xx

hmmmmm, somehow i didnt reply to this thread lover ;). dont think i need to tell u i wanna be ur buddy but.... hell yeah. :p
i think im gonna be here a long long time so i could use lots of buddies :D.

hmmmmm, somehow i didnt reply to this thread lover ;). dont think i need to tell u i wanna be ur buddy but.... hell yeah. :p
i think im gonna be here a long long time so i could use lots of buddies :D.

lol youre already me buddy, me lover :bananalove:
me oh knows he's been replaced by this site and i only joined four days ago :p he's gonna be on the sidelines for a while haha xx

Wow, the beginning of this diet seems tough. Could have fallen asleep at my desk today. I have no energy at all!!! Keep reading this forum, otherwise I would be head deep in the fridge!

Hi guys. I started on the 8th, I would like to be a buddy please, this site has really really helped me get past the first three days so I wana say a huge thankyou to everyone *ThankYou*
I also hav'nt been on site long enough for pm etc?! xx

buddy?

good afternoon....

im starting CD on wednesday, well going to see the cdc at 2pm so officially starting thursday!

is there anyone who would like to be a buddy, friend, support, how ever i can put it!!:D:D

I lurk on here quite a lot however only resently started to post. I have found this forum so beneficial i honestly dont think i would have come this far without it. I have been doing CD since the start of April and have another 14lbs to loose on SS.

I am finding it tough going at the moment so I could do with some support myself;i am happy to buddy up/ support you in anyway I can.

A few people have said this and I totally agree- this is both the hardest and easiest diet I have ever done. There are different chapters, highs and lows, plain sailing and tests of will and endurance. It really is a proper journey and I am learning a lot about myself along the way.

Like posting this while my OH is scoffing a pizza right next to me 0) !!! How rude!

But I am determined to nail my weight issues this time once and for all.

Let the journey begin!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck duck...

i tried it years ago and failed miserably, mainly because i was doing it for other people and to prove a point, and it just didnt work!

im in the right place now, right frame of mind and am in 100%, we go away 3rd september so want to get as much shifted as possible before then...

i start tomorrow morning and i cant wait

need a slimming buddy

Hi i am starting the CD on Tuesday the 21st June is anyone else looking for a buddy/ i am looking to loose 3 stone to get me down to 9 and half stone is anyone else in the same boat? Thanks
Zoe

Hi.I will buddy up with you!!!I am loosing to loose 3 stone to get down to 10 stone but may go further.I am starting over the weekend.what's your email ad and we can motivate each other :) xxxx

I'll join you too I would like to get down to about the same and have just under 2 stone to lose

Hi have 3 stone to loose too. I have started 1 week ago.
8 pounds down on SS+.
Can I join you!
Ana

hey guys yea that be good how does this thing work do we add each other as friends or something??
i am new to this ha ha x x

it wont let me add friends or anything so does anyone know how this works??

i just went for my first weigh in and looking forward to starting now but a little nervous x

I don't really know how to add friends either, I just use the phone.
Don't be nervous, it's quite exiting that there is a different way of dieting, I was really tired of trying to control calories and fat etc. Much easier this way. I did it before but had to stop 5 weeks on as has health problems but lost a more than a stone in that time. This time I am determined, nothing will make me stop! 2 weeks tomorrow and 11 pounds off so really motivated.
How much do you have to loose?
Hope your meeting goes well xx

i am 12 and a half and want to get down to 10 to begin with.

what about you? have you had any crazy side effects? x x

At the moment I'm 11 stone 4 lbs was 11 stone 7 lbs on Saturday, I originally restarted at the end of April and was 12 stone 4 lbs, got down to 11 stone 4 then have been losing and gaining the same 4 lbs ever since. I decided to have another go at ss and restarted on saturday. I would like to get down to 10 stone to start with, but when I did CD in 2009 I got down to 10 stone 2 lbs and felt like I could do with losing a bit more, so I will see how I feel when I get down there again.

Last edited:
Not really, bad tummy for a few days but that was all. I really feel good now, full of energy. I am 11.11 and would like to get to 9.6 as I am short 5.3.
I am drinking 3 litters of water a day plus coffee and my skin really looks better.
I only drink sparkling water though, much easier than just water. I am going on holiday in 5 weeks but will try to keep having CD for breakfast and snack and have light meals as I don't want to put it all back during the 2 weeks.
How was your weighting? Dis you have it today?

The only side effect I have is the breath thing and had a really bad headache on Sunday.

Good luck today Zoebeth and lil legs, day one for you. How did your first meeting with cdc go?

Essex I'm going away in 4 weeks not sure what to do, while away, will be difficult to do cd though.

Back