CD cost? Berkshire area

Red77

Hi all

Sorry if this is a repeat question but i wondered if you could give me a rough cost of the diet?

I'm currently on Exante which is also a VLCD but having read all the posts etc, I feel a change of scenery is maybe what I need.

Plus I am getting married in Nov and still have another 5 stone to lose so I want a NO FAIL diet and this one seems to be it I think.

Thanks for your time.

It usually depends on the CDC as to what they charge, but I pay £35.70 a week, also depends on what you have as well as the bars and tetras cost a little bit more. Oh and one more thing....CAMBRIDGE IS THE BEST! :D xx

thanks for the reply!

I am doing ok on the Exante diet but I feel that maybe i need the threat of seeing a CDC each week to keep me in check as my wedding looms nearer and nearer..........

Congrats on your weight loss BTW!

Oh, one more question! Does the CDC come to you or do you got a weekly meeting?

hiya i would say the same about £37 depends on what products you have and i have the option of either going to my cdcs house or i can go to a class its whatever is easiest for you. the only other thing i would say is make sure your happy with your cdc you choose as remember its you paying them for their help and advice!

Consultants can charge what they like, but the biggest factor is if you go to one, or they come to you.
You pay a little bit more for the mobile service. Some add the cost on the top, some add it to the individual price of items to make it easier.
So somewhere between £35 and say £39 for sachets only, or under or around £42 if you are a cartons only person. Generally the avearge weekly cost if you are on 3 products a day is about the £38 mark I would guess. Cheaper if you go to them rather than use the mobile service.
HTH

Back