CD costs

ALittlerMe

Does anybody know what the average cost of the Cambridge Diet is please ? I'm three weeks in, new on here as of yesterday and so far living the diet - or at least the results. I am finding it expensive though - each product is £2.50 (regardless of what it is), then the pots are 7.99 plus 22.95 each time I see the counsellor - is that about right ?

Thank you x

Wow that's a hell of a lot!! Your not supposed to pay your CDC to go see her? I pay £2 per product. I don't know about the mix a mouse as I don't buy it but I'd say try looking for a new one?

Thanks guys - it would seem that I'm certainly on the steeper side of things ( and the bit where I said I was living the diet should have read loving! - I think my fingers are dyslexic!)
I may have to think about things moving forward, the CDC is really good and convenient though ... I'm torn !

I pay between £2 - £2.20 and for £7.20 for the drink mix, I have never had to pay to he my consultant. I would double check if I was you and maybe change consultants.

I pay £42 a week so about £2 per product... I'd say get rid of that CD ASAP good luck x

ALittlerMe said:
Does anybody know what the average cost of the Cambridge Diet is please ? I'm three weeks in, new on here as of yesterday and so far living the diet - or at least the results. I am finding it expensive though - each product is £2.50 (regardless of what it is), then the pots are 7.99 plus 22.95 each time I see the counsellor - is that about right ?

Thank you x

I only pay £1.90 for my shakes and soups so it was £53.20 now going down to £39.90 a week and she charges me nothing to see her they are only supposed to make money off the products not charge u for seeing her I wud get rid opened choose a new one u being ripped off

I pay £1.95 per product x

ALittlerMe said:

Thank you x

Woah charges you to see them!! That's really bad! X

Wow! It seems almost most pay a lot less! I'm doing 810 so still have to buy food on top, so I could be saving £10 a week by having the right CDC! Plus no visit costs - I say again Wow! I hadn't realised the difference!

ALittlerMe said:
Wow! It seems almost most pay a lot less! I'm doing 810 so still have to buy food on top, so I could be saving £10 a week by having the right CDC! Plus no visit costs - I say again Wow! I hadn't realised the difference!

Why don't u call Cambridge head office I don't think they allowed to charge u to see them they may make them pay u back

my products are £2, i never pay to see my consultant

My products are £1.90 and the only time I pay to see my CDC is if I just go for consultation and weigh in but don't buy products otherwise no fee. I'd definitely contact head office because I've never heard of a CDC who charges to see them on top of products.

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

OMG... she charges you what?! That's outrageous! I pay £42 a week for 21 shakes and that's it xxx

I would definitely phone and complain, thats just not on at all. I wonder how many people shes fleecing a week?! xxx

Thank you for all the advice - its been good to hear all your views - I'll call and find out - thanks xx

ALittlerMe said:
Thank you for all the advice - its been good to hear all your views - I'll call and find out - thanks xx

Let us know how u get on x

Yes please let us know, think she is coning you. x

I pay £2 each for shakes and soups and £2.30 for bars and tetras. I think the pots are about £5, and no consultation fee!

I've never heard of a consultation fee being charged, but whether you think it's worth it might depend on what you get for that fee.

Every time I see my consultant I'm normally in and out within 10 minutes. Weigh in, buy the products, quick chat about how things are going and that's it. If your consultant offers a more in depth service, and you spend a lot longer with her and have a full on session each time - more like individual counselling - then the fee might be worth it? I don't know if my experience is unusual and others have a longer session anyway, but I don't really need it so wouldn't pay for it x

When i see my consultant she weighs and measures me. We have a good old natter about normally everything. I am normally there for about 30 mins and she has never charged me but then as i am on ss i am always buying products

Back