CD costs

My consultant doesn't charge for a consultation, but there is a proviso that i must spend a certain amount - or, buy at least 14 products from her. I think there is something about her charging for weighing, if you don't buy anything - I think it's £5. Not sure whether she actually sticks to that rule tho. She does seem quite strict about missing appointments (i've never done that), but she is running a business, so i think she's entitled to set the ground rules.

I totally agree with what others have said - I think you are being completely ripped off. I know there can be a discrepency about how much they charge for products, but it's up to them what how much they sell their products for. But also charging that much to get weighed - well it just stinks.

I'd love to know what head office says. Keep us in the loop!

Lx

I am totally shocked that your consultant is charging £22.99 each time you see her. My friend in Hull is on Cambridge, she pays £42 per week for products only. I did Cambridge a few years back and NEVER had to pay to see my consultant. I am honestly horrified. I think you need to check with Cambridge Weight Plan - maybe send them a message on their official website - and ask if this is usual. You don't need to name your consultant if you don't want to get her in trouble or whatever but what she is doing strikes me as wrong, wrong, wrong. Ethically wrong in Cambridge WP terms, at the very least, if not literally forbidden. She might even be breaching the terms of her contract, or whatever, with the company.

You need to find a new consultant. However nice this lady may be she seems to be more concerned with making fat profits than with fulfilling her duty to you as a cambridge customer. Truly I find this shocking! Just doesn't seem right.

Good luck hun x

This is quite worrying, I only went for first time this week and only paid £40 for drinks. was never asked for any more money, good luck in sorting it out x

For 21 packs I pay £38 if I had enough meals and bars and packs for the week it's £43 but I'm back on complete sole source starting today x

Mine is £40 for 21 products, this includes 7 bars and/or ready mades. Any more than 7 ready mades or bars I pay 50p extra per product. So if I have 7 packets, 7 bars and 7 ready mades I pay £43.50.

Would love to know what HO say about your CD !

Xx

Sorry, I've been away - am due to see my consultant next week, but it seems she can charge what she likes - I guess it's just that many others don't charge that much - I don't however have to meet every week, can just do a phone check up every week, so not all bad!

ALittlerMe said:
Sorry, I've been away - am due to see my consultant next week, but it seems she can charge what she likes - I guess it's just that many others don't charge that much - I don't however have to meet every week, can just do a phone check up every week, so not all bad!

No consultant is supposed to charge u for seeing them, whether it's £22 or £1!! Surely there is someone else near u? And a phone check up??! How is that giving u her support and weighing and measuring u correctly? Xxx

strt:13.13 w1:13.4

I do step 2 largely, a few ss+ days here and there if I'm not exercising much.

Have lost 23 lbs so far as of last week, an going to weigh tomorrow and hope to be up to 26

As for changing - I'm torn to be fair, as convenience is a big thing for me despite the cost - I work away a lot so having a phone check up has been working, then meet CDC every 3 weeks - there do appear to be other consultants but further away

I pay £35 a week for 21 products .. Bars shakes & porridges? And got the CWP fibre for free? My consaultant is obviously amazing as she charges me the lowest rate by looks off it :) xxx

Wow....that £22.99 could be saved up for other things!!

i started last week and pay £40 for 21 shakes and porridges..

did you get any joy ringing head office x

It was them plus others that said they could, it's just that few cdc's do.

Take the point on 22.99 on something else, just figure that if I went to see another one, it'd cost me a fiver in fuel every time I went (instead of walking) - so my overspend is just 7.99, as if the consultant was free I'd prob go every week ! But it'd still be nicer if mine was less money though!

that is outragous that u are being charged!!!! i pay £42 for 21 shakes and not a penny more!!! consultants are not allowed to charge you, they make their money off the products!! i would send a serious comnplaint and change consultants or you can say you have been advised by many other people on CWP that none of their consultants charge and see what she has to say about that!! xx

gorgehun80 said:
that is outragous that u are being charged!!!! i pay £42 for 21 shakes and not a penny more!!! consultants are not allowed to charge you, they make their money off the products!! i would send a serious comnplaint and change consultants or you can say you have been advised by many other people on CWP that none of their consultants charge and see what she has to say about that!! xx

I agree here!! I pay the lowest amount off money as I'm a young single mum so that's why I'm on the lowest price scheme but that's outrageous!! Of it cost that much I wouldn't be doing it lol hope all gets sorte for u xxx

Jenna_Lou22 said:
I agree here!! I pay the lowest amount off money as I'm a young single mum so that's why I'm on the lowest price scheme but that's outrageous!! Of it cost that much I wouldn't be doing it lol hope all gets sorte for u xxx

Price scheme? I'm the same as you a young single mum and i pay loads still lol x

No fair!! But i do love my cdc so i forgive her :) lol x

Back