CD DAY 3 THIRSTY

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debs6955, 14 September 2007 Social URL.

1. debs6955

debs6955 longing to be slim !!

Diet:
    cambridge
    is it normal to be really dry and thirsty on this diet i have drank loads of water 5-6 ltrs so defo not dehydrated and keytone test shows im going into ketosis but wondered if its normal to be so dry mouthed plz let me know cheers all debs xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ava

ava Silver Member

I do sometimes find the more i drink, the thirstier it makes me, or if i go too long without having a drink my mouth goes really dry and horrible. :)

4. debs6955

Diet:
    cambridge
    ooo

so its quite normal then <phew> i can not at all be thirsty lol the amount im drinking its just impossible so maybe just slow it down a tad then i recon lolthanks hun xxx

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I think as well the ketosis taste makes us so thirsty.

You are normal, just dont go above 5 or 6 ltrs per day if you can help it x

6. debs6955

Diet:
    cambridge
    ok

thanks for that ill just stick to 4ltrs tmorrow n see if its any better cheers for answers both of you xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.