CD for men?

Loser85

Gold Member
My fiance is considering starting the diet in the new year. He was asking me questions regarding mens losses etc, but i couldnt tell him anything. All i know is that he'll be on 4 packs a day as he is 6ft. If theres any men out there with info id be grateful. Oh also he has a few stone to lose if this helps.

Thanks in advance

Lisa xxx

PS: I never got my restart last week due to a bout of food poisoning :(. So my REstart is beginning of December. :D

The diet is much the same except, as you say, 4 meals regardless of height. The results for men are superb as men tend to lose faster anyway because of their lean mass. It's even more noticeable on this diet!

Absolutely!! I had a male client I would see at 8 a.m. every Friday morning (as a favour as it was the only time he could make it). Each week I would take a photo of his face because the changes were amazing - he disappeared before my very eyes!! :wow: He lost 7 stone in something like 4 months sticking to it rigidly and when he got to goal, his wife drove him to his last appointment, gave me a bunch of flowers and thanked me for giving her back the man she married :cool:

both me and hubby did CD a couple of years back and he lost about 5st in 4 months, he was going to join me again this time as hes put on about half his weight he'd lost but hes just started on the tabs for giving up smoking so hes joining me after xmas once he gets the cigs out the way ;)
like has been said men have to have 4 shakes a day and so do i as im 5' 10"

I lost 7 stone in 13 weeks, another male family member lost 12 stone in 6 months. Best diet in the world foe men :D But very hard to keep off afterwards - that's just a fact!

Thanks for replying. I believe he can do the diet but the problem will be afterwards. For as long as he can remember all hes eaten is potato products, some meaty things and beans. Even his mum has said he ate normally up until the age of about 3 then never did again. I'm hoping ill be able to re teach him eating habits and about food in general. If not then its pointless doing the diet. Fingers crossed for me :D

im sure his eating habits after being on the diet will change, before hubby did it there was loads he wouldnt try or didnt like, then he went on CD and tried loads of stuff he wouldnt normally have done and now enjoys all these other foods

I'm 5 ft 11 and I went from 22 stone 8 to 15 stone 8 in 14 weeks

Back