cd for nutrition only

MrsM

I was talking to someone at the gym today who says they use cd for nutrition only (and have done for some time now) and not for weight loss. She said she never filled out a medical form! Is this right? Can people use it for nutrition without going through all the normal stuff anyone would for weight loss. Or if its for nutrition only is this ok not to do a medical check?

mrsm

my CDC says she uses her tetras for nutrition too

Sounds quite a good idea - must say, I'd like to be able to stock up on bars once I'm down to target to have as an alternative to the cadbury's version. Less cals, carbs & fat plus plenty of vitamins and minerals :D

Not sure what the official view is though ....:rolleyes:

My CDC supplies odd bars and shakes to many of her former clients so long as they are in the safe BMI range. I think using for nutrition is a great idea and will do it myself- I can see myself using Cambridge products as part fo my regular diet for life.

I intend to use the milkshakes for nutrition during ramadan next month. During the month i cant eat during sunlight hours, so a shake with my morning and evening meal would provide me with the extra cals and nutrition i need.

I also intend to use them after next month too, maybe just 1 milkshake/CD bar a day.

I think its a good idea and my CDC told me that many people like to use the CD products for nutrition purposes. I dont think you need the GPs sig because you're not using the packs to lose weight. But i can check with my CDC if you like and get back to you. I have my WI on weds :) xx

Back