CD 'maintenance' folk...please read

And Laura is staying too and she is only doing 810, just dont let the title put you off, if there is where you feel that you get the most support then this is where you belong, definately not the one stuck at the back of the class, but one of the valuable ones who have finished the plans and can help those of us that haven't out a bit with advice or just a nice comment when we are feeling down and screwed up their day like I did on Sunday... lol

Feeling a bit less crazy now. I did have a walk, Laura, thanks... needed to calm down. I want to say sorry to everyone for jumping off the deep end and especially to KD who ended up in a row that was the very last thing she would have intended. I have such a massive respect for KD, she's a hero, and certainly don't want to upset her or annoy her in any way.
I feel kind of stupid now... but those were my honest reactions this morning. I have re-read the posts and think I have taken things out of context and just let fears run away with me. If I could go back & erase everything I wrote, I would.
I don't know if I will go on posting... I hope I will. In some ways the fact that I went into such a massive tailspin shows I am not ready to go anywhere. I am still worried about fitting in now with the rules changed, but I suppose it will be fine and KD has said she will change the name and that will help alot. I am off to a music festival soon and will be away till sunday, so time to think things through properly. I wonder if I should just be off on my own, away from minis, but a big part of me knows I'm not ready yet.
Will think it through.
Arghhhhh.
xxx

Eee katy, I replied to your pm before I saw this.

If I could go back & erase everything I wrote, I would.
I can delete, just let me know ;)

I am still worried about fitting in now with the rules changed,
The rules haven't changed. Just the title of the forum. Still don't have rules here....maybe I should think of some :D Teeheee. Okay, perhaps not :D

As for fitting in. You don't have to fit in Katy, you're a fixture here ;) Didn't you notice that I've chained and padlocked you here until you are really ready to go:confused:

Sorry Katy, but, fraid you have to stick with us ;) That's my new rule No. 1 :D

Feeling a bit less crazy now. I did have a walk, Laura, thanks... needed to calm down. I want to say sorry to everyone for jumping off the deep end and especially to KD who ended up in a row that was the very last thing she would have intended. I have such a massive respect for KD, she's a hero, and certainly don't want to upset her or annoy her in any way.
I feel kind of stupid now... but those were my honest reactions this morning. I have re-read the posts and think I have taken things out of context and just let fears run away with me. If I could go back & erase everything I wrote, I would.
I don't know if I will go on posting... I hope I will. In some ways the fact that I went into such a massive tailspin shows I am not ready to go anywhere. I am still worried about fitting in now with the rules changed, but I suppose it will be fine and KD has said she will change the name and that will help alot. I am off to a music festival soon and will be away till sunday, so time to think things through properly. I wonder if I should just be off on my own, away from minis, but a big part of me knows I'm not ready yet.
Will think it through.
Arghhhhh.
xxx

Hey katy, don't apologise for your feeling hun.

Just want to say that I too felt a little unsettled/pushed out by original post but didn't want to contribute until everyone had had their say, wanted to see how it would turn out.

I'm happy for the name to be changed as it definitely describes us better and i certainly won't be moving anywhere else unless kicked out.

I post here cos it keeps me sane and i like to know i have somewhere to waffle and hopefully help others and also myself in the meantime.

Although i am no longer on packs I still feel the need to stay here and as long i do , i will, I don't feel i'm out of the woods yet as it's still relatively early days in the scheme of things (6 months for me)

Hope this is all settled now and everyone is happy

xx

Quite confused:sigh:

as usual...do try to keep up Nicole ;)

ARE YOU LISTENING TO MEEEE???:D

pardon
Misc64.gif

Well..I think I make a very sensible point. People feel restricted to one part of the forum. Don't!!! Folk who maintain or have been on other steps might have a bit to say about how they found SS or other plans! There is a lot of off topic stuff on each forum.

I just reply to things that catch me. I don't have a group of mini's mates.....does that make me lonely? naaaaaaaaah. I just have it in my head that everyone can talk to everyone.

Back