CD Newbie diary

wise woman ;)

Had week 4 weigh in today (although not officially a full month as I started on 10/01) and this week I've lost 6.6lbs which is a total loss in just under a month of 28.7lbs. So from my starting weight of 228 I'm now under 200lbs (199.3lbs) which is a nice landmark to hit just short of a month in. So I'm now a third of the way through my 3month target had a few big tests biggest being my sons bday, but I've got another bday coming up middle of feb just after valentines day where we are going as a family to tgi Fridays one of my favourite places to go for food my usual dish was a full rack of jack Daniel ribs mmmmm at this moment in time I know I won't be having that I'd like to think I will have nothing but I spoke to my councillor about this and worst case senario I'll have plain chicken and salad/veg.

Hi Greeva,

Congrats on getting below 200! What a great feeling that must be.
You could click on userCP and update your stats so that it'll show the % of weight you've lost towards your goal. I am struggling with the math here: are you nearly half-way to goal?

I think the chicken and salad is a good plan (it is like an 810 meal). And, I think you are supposed to still have 3 CD products for the nutrition.

Also, if you feel full part way through, don't feel you have to finish it. Leaving food when you are no longer truly hungry (no matter how much you paid for it) is a good skill to practice.

BTW, I like TGIFridays too -- but then I'm American. I like most food places. ;) lol

I hope the rest of your weekend goes well.

MM

Ahhh nice one, took me ages to figure it out!! Still havent worked out how to attach my goals etc to my posts so if ur man skills stretch that far let me know how :) x

Looks Good, Greeva. Did you lower your goal weight?

My DH wants to weigh around 155 to 160 and he is 5'6". He is down to 178 ATM. He has lost 22 pounds since the New Year. He is doing South Beach... I was late starting dinner tonight (working in DD's room) and the smell of rosemary chicken and roasted sweet potatoes is making me very CRANKY. Hence the new avatar... cranky me!

MM

Hi Greeva,

I "repped" for your helpful post for Mishi -- it was very good information.

My DH is kind of broadshoulder and big chested. When we met he was a weight lifter and had no neck. Did not care for that look -- but I have missed the six pack he used to have. (But, then I'm 24 years older and two kids later, myself.)

MM

Hi mishi if you go user cp along the top edit signature then just type in your goals underneath your ticker and save the signature will show up under all your posts once it's saved - that should sort it ;)

Howdy, I gave this a go but it says I cannot write more than 500 characters including my ticker thingie?? hmmm x

Mishi, I found that too! But I'm mega confused as some people have the equivalent of war and peace wrote in their signatures! Let me know if you work it out hun! x

You have a restricted signature size until you reach 50 posts :)

I saw on another thread and it was posted by Starlight a moderator.

But, Miss Louise shows 95 posts, so she should be able to add to her signature.

MM

Oooh, thanks! Iv not tried to add to it recently, so should be able to do it now

Hmmm well I deleted a few letters here and there and squeezed some extra on, maybe it increased in size with posts x

Hi there...just wanted to tell you that you achieved a great obstacle on your son's birthday a few weeks ago...it's inspiring...I for one, give myself too many excuses, which is why I have been obese for ten years...and like Minnie Mel, I am an American who loves to eat EVERYTHING!!!!

Confession: I started Jan 17 th my CD ss and fell off the wagon after week two...
Solution: getting on back CD on Saturday...I will do this...we all can do this!

Back