CD newbie.... Looking for a diet buddy

m40kh

Hiiiii =)

Ive come to the stage in my little life where the image in the mirror is not a pretty one and those jeans which were once snug are now causing a disturbing muffin top !!

I'm 5,2 and weigh 11st7 - heaviest I've ever been. I would ideally like to get down to 9st7

Sooo I've decided to get my oversized backside into gear!!! I will admit, I have very good intentions, but my will power is SHOCKING!!

I was wondering whether anyone would like to give me a nice big kick up the Hiney and help me along the way with support, experience and hints and tips

Hope everyones getting on well.... Xx

Hellooooo how are you? I just started my CD today eeeek.. I would love to be ur diet buddy :) need all the support I can get too - I am 12st and 5ft4 wish me luck

Hi Sarah =) good luck!!!! I'm starting on the 24th but really need to get into the mind set. I really wanted to start earlier but it's my birthday on Wednesday so thought or was best to leave it until after then.
Are you going onto soul source? How you getting on today?

We will bust those bellies tighter n be skinny before you know it =)

Kez xx

Haha love the enthusiasm :) yes started today has been ok so far just drinking some black tea :/ not so yummy without sugar lol.. Had apple/cinnamon porridge this morning and water. Wasn't too bad - yes I am on SS step 1 will u be too? What are u doing regarding exercise? Awww Happy Early Bday :) have a good one and enjoy it xx

I am 5ft4 and weigh 12st but I am determined to change this and that is why I have starters CD diet.. I want to loose at least a stone and a half by 7weeks as I have a family wedding and usually feel very fat and awkward when I attend. Yes I will be doing brisk walking to work which is 15min each way - 30min per day do I need to do more - what will u be doing regarding exercising? Today hasn't been too bad as its still my first day.. Had porridge in the morning.. I am on SS will u be too? Happy Early Bday enjoy it....xx

Ooo I know I had a family party the other day and was mortified as I'd put on about a stone n half since I'd last seen everyone. They say to do minimal exercise to begin with so I would have thought that's perfect. I've got about a 10 minute walk to work to and from so 20 mins all together... But does include quite a steep hill =(. I presume once we have been in kito for a couple of weeks then we could increase that.
Yea I'm doing sole source.... I'm dreading the initial weigh in and measurements though....
I've read somewhere it's good to keep a photo of yourself and then take one every four weeks???

Xx
Oo and thankyou for the birthday MSG x

Yeah the photo seems like a good idea - I think after the first week it should be clear whether first you are in kito lol unless u pee on the stick and second if the diet is working :) I am trying to drink as much water as poss as it helps.. Yah sounds good with starting minimal excersise. Atleast it's better then nothing.. We gave to get through this together ;) how much are u expecting to loose in the first week? X

Yea water is a must.... Just hope work don't get a bit funny with me popping off to the loo every two mins lol. I'm not sure.... What do you think we can do? Id be hoping to get back to 11st so 7lbs but i think that's a big ask. I wanna get to 9st7, I havnt been that since I was 17 so that would be AMAZING!!!!! ?hoping it can be done in 8-10 weeks. You will smash your stone n half 7 weeks easy!!! Xx

Hello to both of you!

I wanted to wish you both the very best for your Cambridge diet!

I have a friend who recently lost over 4.5 stone and is a completely new person after the transformation! It takes a while to get used to as it is quite a radical change of eating but stick in there and you can reach your goal!

I joined this forum to offer support to people who have started or are already on a journey to acheive the body they want!

If there is ever anything I can do to help please ask! I am here to offer support!

Carl

Lol I am sure it's fine you using the loo - they can't object :p where do u work? I work at a Primary School so it may be bit easier for me
To nip to the loo :) I hope we BOTH reach our target weight and if we don't cheat I know we will.. We must keep each other updated every day.. I know I hate weekly weigh but must be done :( are u planning on staying on SS step1 for all 10 weeks? X

Thanks Carl :) and hello hope u are well :) did your friend stay on step1 all 12 weeks? Also whT do u advice on exercise? First few weeks? Thanks

Hey

I have just asked him for more info - I will forward on to you as soon as I have it!

Can I ask, what made you both decide to choose Cambridge over the many other options and diets out there... Have you tried others in the past or do you know people who have had great results with CD?

Ok he replied quicker than I expected!

He stayed on step 1 the whole 12 weeks and did no exercise - which if I am honest is probably a good idea with the daily amount of calories your body takes in.

If you have any questions at all regarding this or anything else I would be happy to help. I have a keen interest in health and nutrition and am at the moment looking into a venture to help people lose weight by working alongside them and the plan they have selected to use for their diet. I truly believe that it is vital to have support and so am looking to offer my services as an accountability partner. For now though I am just here to help - Im not trying to sell anything or promote a business! I need to do a heap of research and to find out exactly how to be a great accountability partner.

Any input would be greatly received!!

Thanks!

No exercise? Wow ok I will bear that in mind.. Would walking to work be ok? It will be 30min walking for me daily though..Thanks for your prompt respond. I chose CD because others were not working at all and I spent hours in the gym :( and ate healthy-ish lol.. Anyway so here goes its my first day today.

You two have been busy whilst I was away... Lol. I'm here for you every step of the way huni.... We will get through this together. Thanks Carl, that info was great, it's nice to have another person on board to help keep me on track. I work in a bank Sarah, so having to do appointments with customers all day... Lol. Is the exercise ok cuz I dont really have any choice, you can't park in town. Ooo just looked at something, every half a pound lost us equivalent to a block of lard... Think I might buy the lard everytime I lose, something to motivate me =) xx

I'm just starting week 3 on sole source, doing well and feeling great! First week lost 11lbs and 3" off waist, this week lost 5lb and 1" off waist. I'm drinking 4 litres of water a day but really pleased to be able to have bars this week as I need to chew! Started back on treadmill as well today after 2 weeks off so that should help to improve fitness and speed up weight loss. Good luck :)

M40kh - we will do it :) can we do it yes we can!!! Haha I went to my consultant and she showed me the fat in blocks boy was that a eye opener and scary! I may do stomach crunches to help with belly :S not sure about gym yet? Haha Let me Know how much u collect which will prob be a lot lol.. I just has my shake (strawberry) was ok not all that...I have a cookies n cream one lol x

Cathryn - did u do any gym first few weeks? Is walking enough? Also when can u start seeing a difference? thanks

M40kh - can we do it? Yes we can :) we shall succeed together and I am here for u- just have a strawberry shake wasn't bad - wasnt amazing either though it will fill u up lol.. Have u got ur products yet? We might need to target our mid section bit more? Lol

Cathryn - what did u do with ur mid area? Any extra help there? Also is walking enough or we have tojoin gym to loose it? Omg how did u manage 11lb in one week?

M40kh - can we do it? Yes we can :) we shall succeed together and I am here for u- just have a strawberry shake wasn't bad - wasnt amazing either though it will fill u up lol.. Have u got ur products yet? We might need to target our mid section bit more? Lol x

Cathryn - what did u do with ur mid area? Any extra help there? Also is walking enough or we have tojoin gym to loose it? Omg how did u manage 11lb in one week?

Back