CD newbie.... Looking for a diet buddy

Haha!!! Classic lol. Ooo I know. I'm officially old in 7 minutes.. Gutted. Another year older and another stone heavier lol. Xx

I had a dream yesterday- I was stuffing endless milk chocolate in my mouth!! I swear I could taste it lol.. Gosh I am betting there will be many more to come! Have a fab day x

Hi huni, how you getting on? Haha, I'm just trying to start thinking that food is baaaaaddd!!! But trying to fall out with a packet of cheese and onion hula hoops is so hard.... Their just so nice to me, I feel mean lol, hope your ok xxx

Hii - some hours of the day I am
Not hungry then I feel hungry but not for shake or porridge but yummy food..!!! It's only temp so I am not going to cave lol today was ok I guess it's easier after ur first WI And week.. Bet u can't wait to start lol x

Your will power sounds a lot better than mine!!! Keep it up huni. I've just text my CDC to see if she has any spaces on a Saturday, means we would have the same weigh in day xx

M40kh tried private msging u but it said u don't accept it :s lol anyway yes yes try for Saturday we can do the whole thing together :) woo hopefully ur CDC has time :) I think week two will b easier!! We have to keep helping each other x

Yea it doesn't work for some reason.... Yea I've text get, gonna go get weighed This Saturday night and then every Saturday after work going forward.... I'm excited. Need to hide my scales though cuz I'm a bugger for mid week weigh ins lol. How old are you chick if you don't mind me asking? Xx

Haha I have no scales in my house :) so don't feel like stepping on any till WI - I am 24 yrs old and you? Just had the original porridge which was the yummiest one - btw your CDC should give u two kitostix for free so u cn test yourself on day4 or so :) yay good luck for sat keep me posted x

Ooo I'm gonna have to get rid of mine lol, im terrible for it!!! Oo thsts good. Are you in kito yet? I'm 22 as of a few days ago =( never mind ay lol. It's nice we are of similar age though. Iowa just a thought did you try to cut carbs out a few days before? Xx

Hello I started the CD and I am on day 3!! Going well so far... Not feeling hungry at all. I'm on SS + as I enjoy having a meal with my partner in the evening! However I'm struggling to eat 3 products plus my meal and have been having 2 products and the 200kcal meal! So you think this would slow my progress?

I'm 5' 3" and 12 stone wishing to get to 9 stone as I was before meeting my partner! I recently had a baby boy too!

How much do you expect to lose in 1st week?

Charlie xxxx

Last edited:
m40kh said:
Ooo I'm gonna have to get rid of mine lol, im terrible for it!!! Oo thsts good. Are you in kito yet? I'm 22 as of a few days ago =( never mind ay lol. It's nice we are of similar age though. Iowa just a thought did you try to cut carbs out a few days before? Xx

I am in kito checked yesterday and it came up as the darker pink - not purple lol.. Keep me posted on ur consultation tomorrow :) aww 22 is a good age - have u attended Uni? I did try but did not succeed lol I started Sunday but had a fried chicken sat night - eek couldn't help it lol I mean i would say eat moderately but not a carb binge - gd luck x

charlieann01 said:
Hello I started the CD and I am on day 3!! Going well so far... Not feeling hungry at all. I'm on SS + as I enjoy having a meal with my partner in the evening! However I'm struggling to eat 3 products plus my meal and have been having 2 products and the 200kcal meal! So you think this would slow my progress?

I'm 5' 3" and 12 stone wishing to get to 9 stone as I was before meeting my partner! I recently had a baby boy too!

How much do you expect to lose in 1st week?

Charlie xxxx

Ah how are u finding it - SS+ is quite gd as u are allowed a meal - In terms of loosing weight on SS+ I am not too sure I do know SS is a stone by the fourth week - but I think it should be similar as the food on the plus are not filled with carbs. Best to ask ur consultant.. 1st week vary from person depending on how much extra carb u have in the body and ur exercise I guess. Are u doing any? X

Hey, it's really hard to do exercise ATM because of looking after my little boy but I have a skipping rope so may do 15 mins of that every morning!! I used to walk with him for 3 hours a day before starting this diet but I don't think I'd have the energy for that now lol xxx

What's the difference between purple and pink? Nah never went uni, worked in banking since I was 17. How about you? I can't wait to start... I'm struggling to get into my size 12 jeans now, real wounder. Xx

m40kh said:
What's the difference between purple and pink? Nah never went uni, worked in banking since I was 17. How about you? I can't wait to start... I'm struggling to get into my size 12 jeans now, real wounder. Xx

Lol not major difference but app purple means more ketones? But my CDC said the darker purple means ur dehydrated :s not sure.. Graduated last year :) aw give it a few weeks u will be in them in no time x

m40kh said:
Your up late lol. WEIGH IN DAY!!!! How have you found this week? Cx

Agh so weird but couldn't sleep - also it's really cold.. First week has been hard but I am hoping second week is better :) what time is ur consultation today? X

Aww bless ya lol. Get yourself an electric blanket.... Amazing. Not going there until 8 this evening as she's out All day today. How about you? Are you a qualified teacher then been as you went uni? Xx

m40kh said:
Aww bless ya lol. Get yourself an electric blanket.... Amazing. Not going there until 8 this evening as she's out All day today. How about you? Are you a qualified teacher then been as you went uni? Xx

I went for my first WI and lost half a stone (7lb) it works :) so happy - she said first week is more water and once you settle into it 2nd week is more fat loss balanced with water so see how it goes.. Praise the lord hehe - I bought all choc shakes and only a few porridges n soup.. Lol - no not qualified yet in training and working :( my degree was something diff so had to do additional training sigh* hope ur ok Hun and gd luck for tonight let me know what u decide to buy x

Back