CD newbie.... Looking for a diet buddy

Stomach crunches sounds like a good idea... Defo. Omg I would be over the moon if I lost 11lb in week 1!!! Aww well done huni. Are you on 3 shakes? Whens your weigh in day? Xx

Amazing - I had all three today - shake, porridge and soup lol don't think I could do only shakes . Hopefully we cn loose a gd few pounds x

Good morning M40kh - ok so had porridge in the morning not bad and then lots of water.. Ydai night I have to admit was quite hard I felt like giving up or eating :eek: however feelin better today and motivated not to give up. Craving for a egg tho lol when are u starting? X

Morning all!

I am sure walking to work will be fine, my friend works as a plumber and spent most of his day on the move.

He just advised against going to the gym etc as you could quite easily feel faint or sick when you over exert yourself!

Hello m49kh - how was ur day? Hmm today was bit slow but okay - still drinking water and going to have my soup now! I am really hoping I get into kito soon!!! At least I willfeel less hungry lol

How long will it take to get into keto. I really wana start now, I feel so frumpy. Well done huni. What sort if times are you having your meals, xx

Apparently it takes 3-4 days depending on what you have eaten before the diet some say longer not sure. The soup was absolutely horrid I tell u.. Avoid at all cost.. had spicy tomato :( the shakes r way better. Urm I have brekkie porridge at about 10am then shake at 2pm and soup at about 6.30pm and clug on water in between - today was hard as family were cooking nice foods :( but told myself it's only
Temp - can't wait for u to start :) then we cn do it together x

Sorry for late reply. Have you tried any of the other soups? I know I can't wait to start I feel awful about myself at the mo =( well done chick 3 days done. You ok? Cx

Hello lovely.. Today has been better then the other days.. Drank too much sparkly water though and now stomach is hurting lol - I tried potato and leek today best one so far.. I think I will stick to porridge and shakes next week.. Can't wait for u to start too :) when are u going to see ur CDC? x

Can you drink sparking water??? I'm not a fan of proper soup so think I will avoid them all lol. Im going to get weighed on Sunday night so I can start Monday morning. How are you mixing your shakes? Are they powdery? Xx

Yes you can have sparkling water :) it really helped get rid of my hunger! I have a mini blender in which I make my soups and shakes. Adding 227ml of water hot or cold then sachet (instructions on sachet) and whisk away until it's frothy :) ur consultant will fill u in it's easy :) my weigh is Saturday not looking forward to it - dnt think I have lost enough but will see. Hope ur ok x

Ooo thats good. Looks like il need to invest in one of those. Aww I'm sure you will. Give it a few more days and you will be in kito.... That's when the fun begins. Week one is a funny one cuz you've got to wait to get into kito. Stick without huni =) how much is it costing you a week? Xx

Fingers crossed :) thanks for ur help :) I'm watching downton abbey feeling bit peckish but not bad lol.. Urm I paid £37 for this week's food. Should not be over £45 anyway.. Yah best investment - btw choc milkshake is the best lol

Back