cd newbie

mum of five said:
so woke up and im really happy i now have a really good reason to keep the weight off when i reach goal IM GETTING HITCHED next year im so excited got some serious saving to do but he's finally making an honest woman out of me after 14 years of being together.my girls are excited except 1 shes a tomboy so she really does not want to be a bridesmaid adamant in fact that shes wearing trousers we will have to see lol and my son also thinks he is going to wear a dress what am i to do haha.

hope everyones going to have a good weekend.
p.s.i resisted kebab meat last night as OH had a takeaway:)x

Awww wow congratulations Hun :) xx

Congratualtions that's lovely. You're going to look and feel great on your wedding day too! x

thanks you lot im so excited:):)
hi josie thanks hun i love cooking and i love smelling it i know that sounds weird but for some strange reason it helps.well done on your weight loss and i hope the twins have a lovely birthday:)x

Isn't it funny so many mothers of twins on here doing CD! Mine are 12 now boy and girl and I've also another son who's 14. Have a lovely weekend everyone! xx

right so a bit confused today weighed my self and the scales are saying 11st 12lb i always add on a 1lb because thats normally the difference between mine and my cdc's so that would make me 11st 13lb.last time at weigh in i was 12st 5.5lb so thats 6.5lb down already.right this is where it gets a bit yuck i had no bowel movements for 3 days before weigh in so after weighed i had tablets to help could this be why i hardly lost last week but doing so well this week?oh and i swear not a crumb of food has past my lips in nearly 8wks :):)x

it is,my twins are a boy and girl too their 3yrs now i also have 3 other girls 9,7 and 4 i went to 38wks with my twins and had an elected c-section as my daughter would not turn the little madam i was gutted as i wanted to have them naturally.
have a good day hun :)x

so bored and the weathers rubbish all i want is a bowl of chips best go and make my second soup and just imagine im eating chips.

i will hun just having soup now leek and potato in place of the chips lol :)x

so bored and the weathers rubbish all i want is a bowl of chips best go and make my second soup and just imagine im eating chips.

Aw... Not quite the same. You must have a fantastic imagination! :D :D :D

Well done for keeping going!

so feeling good today the sun is shining and were all going to go for a walk try and make the kids tierd so i can have a peaceful night while OH goes out.been food shopping and bought lots of fruit so the 2 older girls can make a fruit cocktail tomorrow hope its another sunny day so i can take them for a picnic.

had a little look through my packs today and realised she forgot to put chicken soup in all veg soup so thats what i have left till tuesday cant be bothered to go change them.

hope everyones had a good weekend :)x

LOL, I really have to watch my CDC - she does all kinds of mad things with my order like give me mint choc shakes instead of bars, and banana shakes instead of strawberry. :D :D

It's a running joke that I need to check what she's given me before I go!

Hope you have a lovely walk and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

thanks had a good time its my fault really i talk so much when shes getting them she must of not realised i'll have to learn to be quiet lol hope you have had a good day :)x

going to go on a picnic a long walk to where were going so a bit of exercise to.cannot wait for weigh in tomorrow.the sun is out again which now makes me happy i used to dread the hot weather but its not so bad with 2st off be even better with another 3st off which will happen soon i hope.

hope everyone enjoys their day:)x

Sounds like you've got a lovely day planned, enjoy yourself x

i am pooped early night for us all i think brilliant day out and we all got our hairs cut.fed the ducks not that they ate it but the fish did and the kids found this hillarious.

only had 1 soup so far so going to have another now and prob at 8 as well my legs are killing me i think i should start exercising im so lazy dont know how you all do it defo need to do something for my tummy.does anyone know if were allowed to do sit ups prob a silly question but im a little thick sometimes.

hope you all had a good day and good luck for weigh ins this week :)x

5.5lb off this week so happy measured today w=2 inch,h=4.5,b=2,a=1/2 and t=3/4 so in 8wks its a total of w=4.5,h=9,b=5.1/4,a=1 and t=1.1/2 so im now 12st.

hope everyones had a good day :)x

Back