cd newbie

Well done! It's 2.5 in the right direction and you must be so chuffed to hit the 2 stone mark. Keep it up :)

thanks felix :) i am so happy but for some reason scared too,knowing in a few weeks im going to have to eat again thats going to be the hard bit but im determined im already making my OH eat a salad with every meal so the life style change is happening now and he hates it lol i keep telling him im not the only one who could do with shifting a few stone.:)x

i have had the morning from hell woke up feeling like i was going to pass out shaking like a leaf i get this sometimes when i need a sugar fix so i had my choc shake feel a little better but still feel i need sugar going to see how i go but if i feel no better might have to ring cdc and see what she advises.really hope it passes because ive been doing so well up untill now.was wondering if anyone else has had this and did it pass without having to have sugar?

hope everyones well today x

thanks jen going to stick to choc shakes today hopefully that will make me feel better.hows sw going for you hun?:)x

I hope so u stay strong Hun uv done really well :)
Slimming world going great had a little gain at the beginning but I'm loseing now :) lost 3lb last week and had a sneaky look on the scales this morning :) lol and I'm down another 2lb which I'm really happy with as I'm in the 13,s now :) :) xx

i will hun,those are great losses well done you,keep me posted and thanks for all your support hunnie it really helps :):)x

i would like to get to 10st at least before my bros wedding on 30th july so that works out at 2st 5.5lb left to go then after id like to get down to 9st im only 5ft 3 so i look massive.depending on cash flow whether i do the last stone with cd or sw would prob do sw because im so scared of eating the wrong thing at least that way i can still enjoy normal food :)x

so im feeling alot better now thank god went for a long walk and to the park think the fresh air made me feel good.tonight me and soon to be sister in-law went to a wedding thing and i want to get married so bad now ive decided im going to get wed on HMS warrior its so beautiful oh and we had this spray on make up put on deffinetly having this for the wedding im so excited i love weddings.:):)x

good morning all i am feeling really good today ive decided to try extra hard to up my water for the rest of the week im determined to loose at least 4lb this week im not getting put off by last weeks rubbish loss.i still have alot of weight to lose and i know it slows down when your near goal so i need to make it happen now.

im going to get the kids ready and off to the park we go again cannot wait to be slimmer then at least i might actually be able to run around with them.i think im doing this just as much for them as i am myself. their friends can be quite hurtful sometimes forever saying your mums really fat and they get really upset by this and only i can change it.ive always used excuses why im the way i am but no more time to stick at something for once in my life i can do it (i hope).

hope you all have a good weekend :)x

mum of five said:
i would like to get to 10st at least before my bros wedding on 30th july so that works out at 2st 5.5lb left to go then after id like to get down to 9st im only 5ft 3 so i look massive.depending on cash flow whether i do the last stone with cd or sw would prob do sw because im so scared of eating the wrong thing at least that way i can still enjoy normal food :)x

At the rate ur going you u will easy reach ur goal ur gonna look great at that wedding and feel so proud of urself well done and keep it up :) xx

:) Morning Mum of 5! You sound fantastically positive which is why you're going to do this. Kids can be so cruel even though they don't realise it sometimes. They'll soon be commenting to your children what a slim yummy mummy they have! x

thanks you two ive done other diets in the past and lost a couple of stone then ended up pregnant and theres no chance of that this time so hopefully i will do it this time :)x

yes this is my 8th week i get weighed tuesdays and i had a sneaky look at the scales and they say 3lb down already so hope i get my 4lb this week its getting alot harder now.i was tempted to cheat yesterday because i needed sugar but stuck to choc shakes and they seemed to work.im so scared of eating again in case i cant stop myself.:)x

no never done cd before but seems to be the diet for me im the type of person that has to be ready 100% to diet other wise i would not stick to it ive had moments where ive wanted to cheat but the OH stops me so its lucky i have him.i was a big crisp fan not choc so i think thats easier i feel for all the poor ladies that have a choc addiction it must be so hard. x

so woke up and im really happy i now have a really good reason to keep the weight off when i reach goal IM GETTING HITCHED next year im so excited got some serious saving to do but he's finally making an honest woman out of me after 14 years of being together.my girls are excited except 1 shes a tomboy so she really does not want to be a bridesmaid adamant in fact that shes wearing trousers we will have to see lol and my son also thinks he is going to wear a dress what am i to do haha.

hope everyones going to have a good weekend.
p.s.i resisted kebab meat last night as OH had a takeaway:)x

Hi mum of 5 ,
ive just read your diary and you are such an inspiration, you are doing fantastic :)
I really admire you being able to stick with it whilst cooking for your family. i have 4 boys 16,13 and twins who are 4 tomorrow so i know how hard it is trying to stick with a diet with all the treats in the house!! im doing sw at the min but have tried cd in past and only managed a week!!!
fab news about your wedding too xx

Back