cd newbie

yes that would be brill its been 11 yrs since i wore anything skimpy lol cant wait ;) x

4.5lbs! That's soo good, well done! You're doing so well.. keep it up hun!! xxx

thank you hun.week 5 and i feel great having my measurements done was such a boost and the hot weathers reminding me why im doing this so im not a sweaty mess come summer time lol.

had a few people coming up to me and asking about the diet i think some of them are annoyed that ive lost what they have in such a short space of time when its taken them 5+ months.all they keep saying is it cant be good for you.tell me whats bad about feeling more confident,losing weight and getting fit and healthy.

tried on 1 of my size 18 tops today and it fits again would like to get into a 12 at least so only 3 more dress sizes and im going to have a permenant smile on my face.not sure what size bottoms as i have wore leggings for god knows how long which are the worse things to wear because you get huge and dont realise till its to late.might brave the shops once ive lost 2st i really cant stand changing room mirrors they deffinetly dont lie.

hope everyones had a good week and can get through another weekend good luck all :)xx

had such a good day today done a bbq for my wonderful family and i wasnt tempted once my mum in law said have a bit of steak and this would normally be my down fall but i resisted i actually was not hungry 1 bit.

see some family from wales today who we rarely see and got invited to their house in august another good reason to keep to the diet so i can amaze everyone when i show up slim.hope your all well and enjoying your weekend :)x

been out to the fair today then when we came home i cooked a pork roast tempted a bit by the crackling but ive just chucked the rest in the bin so i cant give in.weigh in tuesday but had a sneaky look on the scales and only 2lb at the moment hopefully a bit more by then. any loss is better than gaining i suppose.going to have my last shake now then off to bed been feeling really dizzy today.

hope everyones well x

so its weigh in tomorrow and ive still only lost 2lb this week not sure if its where my totm was a bit late so it was friday instead of tuesday. its a little bit disheartining to think ive not eaten any thing and all ive lost is 2lb i suppose it happens sometimes im not going to have the same weight loss every week.hope by tomorrow it might be 3lb.

ive been feeling full of cold today dizzy and aching so it could be my bodies run down not sure if any of this effects weight loss.

hope everyone else gets good results this week :)x

3lb off at weigh in so happy short 1 tonight cause im shattered.
hope your all well :)x

Aw, well done on your 3lbs loss! :clap:

It's not going to be long now before your BMI drops below 30 and you'll become officially 'overweight', LOL. :D

yay over weight cant remember the last time i was that lol it does sound so much better than obese :)x

week 6 and i woke up feeling really hungry today managed to hold off till 10.30 then had a veg soup all full up now so feeling alot better.
the kids had parents evening last night so had to had 2 shakes together.so happy kids doing brilliant at school,im doing good on the diet and OH is doing whatever it is men do lol.

hope your all well :)

Well done on your weight loss this week ur doing so well and are super focused I'm afraid I got to the 11th day and give in :-( and am now following slimming world red days joined my local group yesterday just couldn't cope any longer without food lol I know it's gonna take me longer to lose the weight but I'm happy to do that now good luck on ur journey u should be so proud ur doing excellent :) xx

well done you for not giving up on the whole diet thing i have loads of my friends on sw and they love it and its all about what diet suits you best.im only doing cd because my bro's getting married in july so want to be slimmer by then after the wedding im coming off and joining sw the food you can eat with that diet is amazing and i cant wait lol.thanks for your post hun and good luck for the diet not that you will need it :):)x

Hi Mum of Five, how's it going?

I'm on a day off work today, so I'm having a nice lazy morning. There are loads of things that need doing, but my excuse is that OH is still in bed, and it'd be wrong to make too much noise clattering about tidying, don't you think? ;)

I probably should have a plan for the day, though, otherwise it's just going to disappear! Why is it that days at work drag on and on, but days relaxing at home vanish in a flash? One of life's universal mysteries. :D

Hope you're having a good day.

well i think its day 39 and im still 100% not so sure about mothers day coming up though as we usually all go for a meal think i might have to give it a miss this year dont think i can sit there watching them all stuffing there faces.i love getting my gifts but if he buys me chocs i think i might have to kill him lets hope he's not that silly.

so i need to loose 6lb then im at 2st weight loss at the rate im going thats prob not going to happen till week 7 but who cares im getting there slowly but surely. i am deffinetly going to do sw to maintain as my cdc has never actually maintained and ive been looking at the recipe section of sw (punishment i know)and the food you can eat is so amazing.i know i never want to be big again so i dont think it makes a difference what diet im on im only going to get fat again if i allow it,its not foods fault its mine so need to learn how to eat healthy and portion size then hopefully i will have finally cracked it.

hope everyones good today :)xx

hi lily
i know how you feel lol, i have twins that are nearly 3 and by the time ive done hw and sorted them out and got the others from school its bed time.we have our lazy day on sunday which im thinking about ditching not good to have so much time to think about food especially on roast dinner day.so glad summers coming salads for everyone and no winter comfort food in sight lol.
hope your feeling good today :)x

was so hungry last night and all i crave still is a big greasy kebab what is with that it has always been my least favourite takeaway.never gave in went to bed instead.this week has been the hardest so far felt so hungry all week think i might get more soups next week as these seem to make me less hungry maybe cause it actually feels like food when i have these.ive always craved savoury food mostly so prob the best way to go.

hope everyone has a good day :)xx

thanks jen hows sw going hun?i bet its lovely being able to eat all the food looks amazing on sw hope your well hunnie.

happy mothers day everyone!:):):)xx

mum of five said:
thanks jen hows sw going hun?i bet its lovely being able to eat all the food looks amazing on sw hope your well hunnie.

happy mothers day everyone!:):):)xx

Morning mum of five sw great isn't it lots of nice food it's great to be eating again lol sticking to it but seem to of put weight on this week :-( think it's just the fact that iv come of a vlcd hopefully when me body gets used to it il start losing :) hope u have a great mothering Sunday :) :) xxx

Back